PDA

View Full Version : naked at the doctors

memnoch55
01-25-2012, 09:03 AM
I got this idea because I am an eye doctor and a patient started to do this once before I stopped him. Normally when you go to a doctors office you disrobe and wear a "johnnie". For your normal doctor, just disrobe and go without the johnnie. So it's public nudity without being too public or illegal.

To be a little bit more daring, disrobe at a doctor's office where you wouldn't normally do it. Your ophthalmologist, optometrist, dentist, podiatrist, and so on.

Have fun :)

aguynoke
01-25-2012, 09:07 AM
Sounds cool. Just wondering though, whats a johnnie?

dragonator
01-25-2012, 11:34 AM
they never tell me to disrobe at my doctors... what could i say so theyd let me?

blackball
01-25-2012, 04:52 PM
ask them to check your prostate, that ought do the trick, don't you think.

SubMissChievous
01-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Sounds cool. Just wondering though, whats a johnnie?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EQ28y0zH2gs/TQR7PrZSA4I/AAAAAAAAAjo/zzLApempDRI/s1600/ist2_1954508-man-in-a-hospital-gown%255B1%255D.jpg

That is :)

daremaster 1
01-25-2012, 04:59 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EQ28y0zH2gs/TQR7PrZSA4I/AAAAAAAAAjo/zzLApempDRI/s1600/ist2_1954508-man-in-a-hospital-gown%255B1%255D.jpg

That is :)

Haha, I hate those! I hade to where one once, I felt so exposed! (It did feel good though :p)

dragonator
01-25-2012, 11:16 PM
ask them to check your prostate, that ought do the trick, don't you think.

it would if i were old enough to conceviably need it checked... dont you not need it checked until like ur 30s?

RickyForDares
01-26-2012, 12:03 AM
I have a friend who did a great dare for this. He knew he was getting a shot (vaccination for travel) he promptly turn around bent over and dropped his pants and underwear while she was loading the syringe.

WowwieGoesWoof
01-26-2012, 12:38 AM
it would if i were old enough to conceviably need it checked... dont you not need it checked until like ur 30s?

Not at all. Prostate and Testicular health issues are very common at younger ages too. That's why every year the doctor gropes your nuts. Just either say you feel an odd sensation in one or both of your balls (if you can handle not getting a boner XD) or tell him your prostate area has been feeling odd. either way the nurse should tell you to strip and lay down. My doctor's office never asks me to get naked, only to strip to my underwear and lay down. So you are basically completely exposed. Although, I don't get turned on by that so I just kinda lay there feeling awkward XD.

daremaster 1
01-26-2012, 02:43 PM
I have a friend who did a great dare for this. He knew he was getting a shot (vaccination for travel) he promptly turn around bent over and dropped his pants and underwear while she was loading the syringe.

Haha, I would pay to see that doctors face.

dragonator
01-26-2012, 06:35 PM
Not at all. Prostate and Testicular health issues are very common at younger ages too. That's why every year the doctor gropes your nuts. Just either say you feel an odd sensation in one or both of your balls (if you can handle not getting a boner XD) or tell him your prostate area has been feeling odd. either way the nurse should tell you to strip and lay down. My doctor's office never asks me to get naked, only to strip to my underwear and lay down. So you are basically completely exposed. Although, I don't get turned on by that so I just kinda lay there feeling awkward XD.

oh i'll definatley get a boner, but i imagine thats not too uncommon. especially since i have no intention of doing it until i get a new doctor, one thats female and attractive lol. my current one is a dude lol... i doubt that would be particularly thrilling...

321tt
01-28-2012, 05:28 AM
I must say that I have the feeling that you are way too sensitive about modesty and "public nudity" etc. His job is to cure. If he cures respiration complications, you simply strip your shirt so he can listen you with stetoscope. If he checks your abdomen, you lay down, unbutton your trousers and sag your underwear a bit so he can feel your whole abdomen for anything bad there with his fingers. If he checks your genitals, you strip off, he does the check and you put your clothes back on. Why to change to some stupid and completely meaningless clothes that he has in office?

And btw: in public pools, you don't have private shower stalls and private change cabins. There is a large change room for boys and another one for girls, each with its own shower area, but you shower with the presence of other people.

It is not a deal. It is a deal only for people who think too much about their rights and too little about their duties.

little bj
01-28-2012, 02:38 PM
oh i'll definatley get a boner, but i imagine thats not too uncommon. especially since i have no intention of doing it until i get a new doctor, one thats female and attractive lol. my current one is a dude lol... i doubt that would be particularly thrilling...

I already have a hot female doctor lol. Have fun waiting.:D

dragonator
01-28-2012, 02:46 PM
I already have a hot female doctor lol. Have fun waiting.:D

wont be waiting too long lol, see im about to move, and when i do, i'll look for a hot female doc. besides i should clarify... i dont really HAVE a doc at the moment, the one my parents go to is the one i was talking about, id do it there actually cuz i bet i could get the nurse practitioner to do it (shes a hot 25 or so asian chick lol) but he wont see anyone under 21, so i dont really have a choice, i have to wait until i move lol...

Raptor9458
01-28-2012, 04:41 PM
It is not a deal. It is a deal only for people who think too much about their rights and too little about their duties.

Are you implying that it is every person's duty to disrobe in the presence of others?

321tt
01-29-2012, 07:23 AM
Are you implying that it is every person's duty to disrobe in the presence of others?

I'm implying that when the doctor has to cure me, I have to be naked in front of him in some situations.

Lyn
01-29-2012, 09:05 AM
This wouldn't work for me... They make me take of everything anyways. and the gown thing is useless :P

banyule
01-31-2012, 04:24 AM
I went yesterday to get my ears checked and completely stripped, was fucking weird. The old indian doctor was like what are you doing?