PDA

View Full Version : Doing Any Teen Male Dares

Soraslight
01-11-2007, 01:50 PM
As the title says but i am not going to do outside ones until wednesday i will do slightly mature ones because im more daring also im 14 if you wanted to know. i will post stories and maybe a pic of what i do i am really into dares, maybe a few truths if you want.
Also the nearest town is 3 miles away so i can't do anything public but i have a few people living around my area so i can do relatively public dares also we have horse riders around.

I also have a 5 acre garden with a trampoline in if thats of any interest.

Preferably HARD teen dares.

Soraslight
01-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Anybody got any dares?
Come on 77 views and not one reply.

Smile Guy
01-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Right, I'll up the stakes. Anything this guy's dared to do, I'll do it too.

Which, makes me think I'm ever so silly when I dare him to run round his garden once... naked.

And dare him to hide in a bush in a very public place... naked... for ten minutes.

And dare him to touch five street lights... naked.

I'm in a naked daring mood. And I'm doing that all as well which means Soraslight... you have to do it too!

spat
01-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Given this to people before - wet your jockey shorts and put them in the freezer for 2 hours than wear them - watch for frost bite. Same time could insert 5 ice cubes in your ass.

Soraslight
01-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Right, I'll up the stakes. Anything this guy's dared to do, I'll do it too.

Which, makes me think I'm ever so silly when I dare him to run round his garden once... naked.

And dare him to hide in a bush in a very public place... naked... for ten minutes.

And dare him to touch five street lights... naked.

I'm in a naked daring mood. And I'm doing that all as well which means Soraslight... you have to do it too!

So far i have ran around my garden naked, which is as i said 5 acres so i was pretty cold once i got back, i live in the countryside with no town for 3 miles and i had no transport so i hid in a bush on my car lane it's quite long, i was noticed by a horse rider :o and now i have a date for next week, i also got her to touch my balls for a dare :D any replacement for the street lights would be appreciated.

Smile Guy
01-17-2007, 01:11 PM
3 horses instead then! I'm still three streetlights...

I think I'll be doing the dares later tonight!

Soraslight
01-17-2007, 01:25 PM
3 horses instead then! I'm still three streetlights...

I think I'll be doing the dares later tonight!

With a rider on?

Smile Guy
01-18-2007, 02:14 PM
With a rider on?

Not necessarily.

Run round the garden once... naked.

This is relatively easy for me as it's mostly hidden from new. Nothing to report except that it was very cold, wet and windy, which was slightly uncomforting.

Hide in a bush in a very public place... naked... for ten minutes.

I chose school... which is a very big deal for me, as I hardly ever do any dares at school. There's this big clump of bushes right in the middle of the school essentially. I climbed in their just before end of lessons (I had had a free period and removed all my clothes. It's a 20 minute break so I was going to be there for a while. I went to the very back of the bushes and waited there. As people started to come out of the lessons I suddenly became very worried; was this really a good idea? A big group of girls from my year started having a conversation right by the gorup of bushes... coincidentally about me. It was all positive stuff which made me really happy. And apparently they find the rumours of the dares I do really "appealing"... quite funny really. Anyway, the 20 minutes finished really quickly and that was that!

Touch five street lights... naked.

This is essentially streak down my road as the streetlights are few and far between. I've done it before (and documented it here before) and it was no big deal. I don't think anyone saw me.

And sorry, Spat, I can't do your dares at this point of time.

NEVERTHELESS, MORE PLEASE!

Manbearpig
01-19-2007, 08:57 PM
ok this one really isnt that hard.

Wear panties/thong for an entire day. If you have a sister around the same age as you can wear a bra for that day as well...