PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Steve-b
01-24-2012, 04:03 PM
19/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

A bit about me: I'm 18 and living in England and I'm looking for a sub. I have experience training subs before, so subs with little/no experience will not be at a disadvantage at all. I have very few limits and will respect any hard limits you may have.

My likes: (if one or two of these are not to your liking, I can work around that; I just included them so you can see a bit about me)

- Degradation
- Humiliation
- Light pain
- Rough (spanking, hair pulling, etc.)
- Watersports
Also I have done a bit of consensual blackmail, so let me know if that interests you (it isn't required that you want to, just in case you've wanted to try it, let me know in your reply)

What it will be like:
While it will be different for everyone, basic things include completing online and/or offline tasks that I set and doing as you're told, you'll find out more as you go along.

Basic things I expect from you:
- Loyalty, obedience and desire to serve
- Ability to complete tasks that I set
- Location isn't important, although living in the UK would be a bonus because of timezones
- Webcam not required but much preferred. Some form of camera is a must, but I will only expect you to use it (same goes for webcam if applicable) once we're both comfortable.
- Experience not required.

If you're interested PM with: name, age, likes, dislikes/limits, if you own a webcam and/or camera. I'll be more that happy to talk more about what it will be like, what will be expected of you and any other questions you may have if you message me.