PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

letstrythisout33
01-23-2012, 08:27 PM
24/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello everyone,

I'm a 24 year-old male living in the northeastern US looking for a female mistress/dom. I don't have previous experience with being a sub, so there may be a bit of a learning curve but I'm serious about getting started. I have a camera and a webcam and can be in touch via email, MSN, and Skype, and I can look into other programs if you have a preference I didn't mention. In the interest of a trusting relationship, I would like any potential mistresses to be able to prove their identity/gender with a webcam or camera. I can be flexible about how frequently we would chat/interact, although I do have other obligations and can't spend hours every day chatting. I'm not too concerned about time zone as long, if we end up chatting, there are times when we're both available (usually for me this would be in the evenings, US Eastern time, or on weekends).

I'm 5'11" and fairly slim (~145 lbs), without too much body hair. My likes include mild public, anal (although not scat/watersports), cum control and eating, and mild pain. I'm also open to trying new things and suggestions.

My limits include illegality, anything involving my family/friends/acquaintances in the real world, feminisation/cross-dressing, and anything permanent.

If you're interested in talking more, send me a pm. Incidentally, full sentences and reasonably good grammar would be appreciated.

Thanks for having a look at my ad!