PDA

View Full Version : Doing Wedgie Pictures! Come vote!

wedgiedares110
01-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Okay so here how this will work: At least once a week I will post a choice of two types of wedgies starting with the same letter. The first person to vote on it (which one I should do) get's to have their vote be the winner. I then have to post a picture of the wedgie (if possible). (It will be in my profile albums on here.) You MUST also post a number of choices (2-4) for the next wedgie, AS WELL AS the letter they'll start with, along with your vote (otherwise it won't count). Also, if you send me a picture of you doing the same wedgie as you vote for (this part is mainly for girls) within the FIRST THREE VOTES and before I look at the votes, your vote will win instead of the first one (send it to my profile in a private message, also I promise not to share any photos sent to me).
Below I will post the first choices. The letter will be "A".

wedgiedares110
01-23-2012, 05:10 PM
The first choices of wedgies are these:

1. All sides wedgie in tighty-whities (No pants or no shirt if you want, but pick only one).

2. Anus pull wedgie (this is where the underwear is pulled from the "T" instead of the waistband) in boxers with no pants.

Leave your vote in a comment. Instructions for voting are in first post. (Please read them.)

little bj
01-28-2012, 01:45 PM
all sides with no pants post the pik or pm me with it