PDA

View Full Version : Estimate

KatieK
01-22-2012, 11:59 PM
Okay this dare is pretty simple, but i found it incredibly frustrating. Sorry if it's been thought of before.

I'm sure it could be adapted for boys but being a girl I only really figured it out for us :D

Before anything, without playing or teasing or undressing, choose and amount of time, that you think you might cum in. Put a vibrator in your panties against your clit and turn it on full power.

Now, it's simple. The vibrator has to stay there for exactly the time you decided, no more, no less. If the time wasn't enough for you to cum, you are not allowed to cum for the next 24 hours.

For some girls you can say a large time and its no big deal. For a lot of us, myself included, we cant stand stimulation on our clit right after an orgasm (especially not a vibe on max).

So, if you estimated too short, you are horny and denied for a day, if you estimated too long, you have the torture of your super sensitive clit being vibed for who knows how much longer.

You could add other elements, like bondage or public, to this if you wish.

Tell me what you think. I'll tell my story later

1337dares
01-23-2012, 01:22 AM
Ooh, this sounds like an awesome dare. :P It'd be awesome to hear of a girl's experiences with this!

And for a male version, how about this:
Stroke (meaning a full up and down motion) your penis to the beat of a metronome, something like 1-3 beats per second. Choose a decent pace for yourself, as you can't change it. Then do the rest of the dare normally (if you cum, keep stroking until the time runs out, and if you don't cum in time, stop masturbating).

Pet Phoenix
01-23-2012, 04:05 AM
Ooohh! Wow, nice idea ^^ and a very nice male adaptation if tou can force yourself to keep stroking >< humm, I may be goving this one a try shortly ^^

nailo
02-09-2012, 02:49 AM
I tried this one. Being as it usualy takes me a couple hours to cum when I masturbate my time was set was 2hrs. Something about knowing that it was a dare and I would be giving a detailed acount had me cumming after only 15mins. I continued to stoke myself for my time limit. I began to soften after about 2mins, but not fully. I stroked my simi hard dick for another 5mins before I became solidly hard again. After another 45mins I came a second tim. Still with almost another whole hour to go I had to switch hands. Jacking off with my left hand after cumming twice already was amazing. I came again a third time but there was almost no cum, only a few drops. But the orgasm that flooded through me was mind blowing. I couldn't move or feel anything other than tingles through out my entire body. It felt as if my entire body had become a pump thobbing. Even my sight closed off on me as if I were passing out. It felt as if this lasted for hours but couldn't have more than a few mins. I was however completely over come by the sensation and unable to complete my 2hrs.

ilostthegame
02-12-2012, 02:12 PM
Ooh, this sounds like an awesome dare. :P It'd be awesome to hear of a girl's experiences with this!

And for a male version, how about this:
Stroke (meaning a full up and down motion) your penis to the beat of a metronome, something like 1-3 beats per second. Choose a decent pace for yourself, as you can't change it. Then do the rest of the dare normally (if you cum, keep stroking until the time runs out, and if you don't cum in time, stop masturbating).

I ended up cumming 58 seconds early, so if I estimated a minute earlier than I did, I would have either ended up stopping right on the edge and not getting an orgasm, or ended up with a ruined orgasm. That would've sucked. And continuing for 58 seconds longer wasn't too bad.

aliciabi
02-12-2012, 08:06 PM
As always, I love your dares. I thought this one would be a bit easy for me though, since I'm actually capable of several orgasms before the stimulation bothers me. I over estimated with 20 minutes, came twice and ended up still teased from working my way up to a third. Damn you and such.

sm_limb
02-13-2012, 05:28 AM
I tought i make it hard for myself and i got naked and tie a tight crotchrope to hold vibe in. But i made it harder for myself and also inserted a vibe on high in pussy and in ass. All 3 fresh batteries. Than i tied myself spreadeagle in livingroom with blindfold on and earplugs in. My time set was till batteries run out. Omg i wish i didnt do that. I came as far as i know 8x but than i passed out. When i got by i was still trembling and batteries still were going. I ended up another 1,5 hours before i could get untied and another 4 orgasms. I couldnt stand on my feet anymore but i had to clean up all my juices there from squirting before mom would get home. Luckely i managed that

comicslave
02-13-2012, 05:39 AM
Actually a male version all that you would need is a bullet vib and tape it to penis and sooner or later it will give. Tape it under the head.... But over all that is a fun idea

RST
02-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Actually a male version all that you would need is a bullet vib and tape it to penis and sooner or later it will give. Tape it under the head.... But over all that is a fun idea

really? Do you achieve orgasm after long enough vibrating stimulation alone?

comicslave
02-14-2012, 03:22 AM
really? Do you achieve orgasm after long enough vibrating stimulation alone?

Yes you can with that alone. I put a bullet on me right near the head under it. You will cum that way, fully possible try it

_Kes
01-04-2017, 08:10 PM
How did I only just discover this dare! I'll do this tonight. :D

Jessieboo
01-04-2017, 11:55 PM
Simple yet challenging. I like it!:D