PDA

View Full Version : I've been a very bad girl

sexyslavegirl5683
01-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Hey guys!

So as the title says I've been a very bad slut and I need to be punished. I've been fingering myself way too much lately and it is getting in the way of other things. So...punish me, but stick to my limits please!!

Also, I live with my parents and my two little sisters so nothing that can get me caught/in trouble pretty please!

Thanks, love you all :*

ichsagedir
01-23-2012, 06:07 AM
As a punishment, spank yourself 50 times on your pussy, ass or tits total (so maybe 10 on ass, 10 on pussy and 30 on tits).

And since you can't stop playing with yourself:
Put at least 2 clamps on each pussylip and tape it to your thighs (so that your pussy is spread open) Take the clamps off after 1 hour (or if they hurt too much, don't want no permanent damage). But do not touch yourself while the clamps are on.

The Blueprint
01-24-2012, 01:03 AM
For 2 weeks you are no longer allow to play with your pussy, you are forbidden. If you want masturbate it can only be done anal. Good luck hope you make it, it will be hard but imagine how good it will feel when you go back to your pussy after being unable to touch it in so long.

fireman
01-24-2012, 07:11 AM
Take a long piece of rope. Loop it over 1 door knob, then tie a fair size knot about every 12”-15”. Take the rope to another door knob. Tie it off snug enough that it is level. . Put nip clamps on, give yourself a good spanking all while looks at the rope. Then get a little step of some sort, put it at one end. Step over the rope. Hold those pus lips very wide. Now step down on floor. You should be at least on her tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Now make walk to the other door. Then go backwards to where you started. Do this as much as you can, at least 4 trips, up and back is 1 trip. If you have cuffs after you are on the rope cuff your hands behind you. Make sure the key is not near you at all, in another room, or outside would be better. Or into the woods would be better

sexyslavegirl5683
01-24-2012, 01:04 PM
As a punishment, spank yourself 50 times on your pussy, ass or tits total (so maybe 10 on ass, 10 on pussy and 30 on tits).

And since you can't stop playing with yourself:
Put at least 2 clamps on each pussylip and tape it to your thighs (so that your pussy is spread open) Take the clamps off after 1 hour (or if they hurt too much, don't want no permanent damage). But do not touch yourself while the clamps are on.

I did 20 on pussy, 15 on ass, and 15 on tits.

And I kept the clamps on for the full hour...it was so annoying not to be able to play with myself!!!

sexyslavegirl5683
01-24-2012, 01:05 PM
For 2 weeks you are no longer allow to play with your pussy, you are forbidden. If you want masturbate it can only be done anal. Good luck hope you make it, it will be hard but imagine how good it will feel when you go back to your pussy after being unable to touch it in so long.

I started this yesterday...already dying... :(

sexyslavegirl5683
01-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Take a long piece of rope. Loop it over 1 door knob, then tie a fair size knot about every 12”-15”. Take the rope to another door knob. Tie it off snug enough that it is level. . Put nip clamps on, give yourself a good spanking all while looks at the rope. Then get a little step of some sort, put it at one end. Step over the rope. Hold those pus lips very wide. Now step down on floor. You should be at least on her tip toes and the rope must be very snug right up in there. Now make walk to the other door. Then go backwards to where you started. Do this as much as you can, at least 4 trips, up and back is 1 trip. If you have cuffs after you are on the rope cuff your hands behind you. Make sure the key is not near you at all, in another room, or outside would be better. Or into the woods would be better

I have to go buy more rope to be able to do this...somehow all of mine just disappeared. I'll do this as soon as I get rope.