PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

slavepet2
01-22-2012, 08:56 AM
21/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello Mistress's,

My name is Gerald im 21 i am looking for a serious Mistress someone with expirenece and knows what she is doing. Remember your in Control not me. I'm looking to be owned and controlled. I have had Mistress's in the past they werent as good as I thought they be. I love when females are strict or can be strict, but! if ur not strict still apply. I will Honor you never disrespect. I love being obident and trained iv'e only been a slave for a couple of months i'm willing to try new things. some of my likes are

CBT
Humiliation
Bondage
Body Writing
Infantism
( light )Cross Dress
Name Calling
Degrading
Cum Control
Cum Denial
Cum Play
Begging

Dislikes

Scat
Piss
Public Humilation
Outdoor

I am willing to serve 110% w.e the task may be I am also willing to try new things i havent before.

A little about me: I have Blonde hair,Blue eyes, 5/8,120lbs,abs,muscles.

If you choose me i promise i WONT dissapoint you ever! If you choose me I'm a little shy at first I will get over it though. I love serving to the fullest. I have skype: my addy is slavepet2. send me a private message either thru here or on there. If you send me a message on here please tell me ur Name,Age,SkypeName, and what ur Likes are and Dislikes. I look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again your Slave Pet

slavepet2
01-22-2012, 04:18 PM
If you are a True Master or Dom I will consider accepting you I prefer a Female but i will take a male you must have expirence and have the same likes or some of the likes I have pm me I come on here daily to check this so pm me with ur Name, Age, Master or Dom? how many years? likes and dislikes? I look foward to serving you Mistress's and Masters! your Slavepet!

slavepet2
01-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Anyone who's interest i am open minded willing to try things talk to me.... send me a email and identify urself i will get back to you i check it daily [email protected]