PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

redrabbit1
01-22-2012, 08:35 AM
21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello.

I am John and I have been a master for 3 years (approximately), and I searching for a new slave to again indulge my sadistic streak.

I am 23 (mistake on my part with the title) and live and work in London (exactly I live in the east of Croydon). I live with my submissive switch girlfriend Sarah (although the relationship is open and relatively dynamic) and work in a growing solicitors nearer to the centre. As a very brief physical biography I am:

Male (evidently)
5ft 11in
Straight (well maybe bi-curious if you count my love of dominating not just women but also men)
Brown hair
Blue eyes
Relatively athletic

I am looking for a male or female slave of the age range 18-25 (although if you send a truly riveting application this is subject to negotiation). A slave who is relatively open minded and doesn’t simply want to run with simple (what I call) demand and supply tasks; I intend to put much consideration into creating a plethora of rules and tasks and likewise I would like my slave to reciprocate this consideration with both eagerness and obedience. If you are worried about your physical stature please ask and you shall be answered forthwith.

A slave wishing to apply should have as a minimum a camera (and be happy to take pictures at the desired moment) and likewise I will be happy to accommodate a few (I stress a few early on) picture demands as well. My slave should be looking for an online relationship with your domination spreading into some of your own offline life (ergo again a simple task and complete relationship is not what I am looking for).

I am very happy to accept beginners or experienced slaves as personally I have experience both in the online and offline worlds and therefore I am quite capable of fulfilling the demands of each. We would contact each other using PM, E-mail, webcam (eventually) and IM with both set times and random communication integral to the relationship.

Now eventually we have gotten down to the part of the page regarding likes and dislikes. Personally I am open to anything (within reason) a slave is interested in – however I will stress my absolute limits here:

Blood, Illegal, Children, Vomit, Bestiality (strictly speaking illegal however some countries have quite a ‘loose’ law).

Everything else is fair game. However I will stress my absolute favourite likes (more loves than anything else) – one must use common sense if one is unsure of the sex each is aimed at – although most regard both:

Anal, Vaginal torture, CBT, Tit Torture, Humiliation.

However, as I said I am happy to ‘play’ with almost anything, and added to this if you are interested in extreme pain, my sadistic fantasies may be your best nightmare.

Anyway I better begin to draw this to a close with some quick facts.

Firstly, if you are interested Sarah may join in (however only if she is interested).

Secondly, if you are unsure if your likes are to extreme PM me, it cannot hurt.

Third, in communication we will decide at the start if you want heavily berating (something else I enjoy doing) or the use of amicable language like this here.

Finally, if you send me a PM please make it detailed as I do not have the patience for simple one line PMs that show no hope of going anywhere.

Anyway thanks for reading and I hope to hear from all you submissive out there soon.

Redrabbit (John)