PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

yourgirl
01-21-2012, 11:42 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

What I'm After

I'm looking for a long-term relationship based around turning me into your ideal slave girl. I'm very interested in being heavily controlled. Being told what to wear, how to talk (to you and others), how and when to do this or that... it turns me on immensely. In short, I'm interested in a total power exchange relationship.

I am

I am a nineteen year-old male-to-female residing in my college's dorms in the eastern part of the United States. Should we talk I'll reveal more about myself (hobbies, favorite things, height/weight, etc), I just feel a little funny doing it here. *shrug*

What I offer

If you may forgive little braggadocio, I have a multitude of talents and skills that would be at your service. I'm incredibly skilled at writing both fiction and non-fiction, have a reading comprehension level that is literally off the charts, possess strong organizational skills, and can work my way around a computer as fine as any lay-man, among others.

A single bedroom for privacy.

Several pairs of panties and sports bras, with the possibility of purchasing more in the future.

A smartphone that will allow me to be in contact with you 24/7 and a laptop for extended sessions or other purposes.

Someone you can "come home to" that can help you relax after a long day at work.

Someone who you can mold to your purposes and preferences.

A desire to be controlled.

A tight, small, young body. ;)

You Should Be

A male, preferably someone strong and muscular (though this is NOT required) who gets off on feminizing and controlling your slave. You should like implementing many rules and protocols to control my speech, movement, and actions. You should be organized and speak English at a high level. As the man in the relationship, I expect you to "take charge." What can I say, I'm old-fashioned. ;)

Feminization

I want to be turned into and considered a genetic girl, through and through. I want to be talked to like a girl, gazed upon like a girl, and ultimately thought of as a girl. You should expect me to be feminine at all times, whatever "feminine" means to you. This, of course, would mean that you would direct such feminization and allow you to shape me as you see fit. Whether classy or slutty, demure or outgoing, submissive or a bit more abrasive in personality-- to mention just three choices-- I want you to direct how I should act. Here's your chance to make your ideal girl!

My Likes

My biggest kink is control. I absolutely love rules, protocol, being instructed on how to act, etc.

Feminization
Panties/bras/feminine clothing
Worship and admiration
Rituals
Humiliation/Degradation
Body writing
Objectification
Verbal Abuse
Non-consent
Service

My Limits

Anal
Public

Concluding Note

Sorry if this seems short, not detailed enough, or lacking in personality. If you get to know me I think you'll find I'm an engaging and spirited person, even if that doesn't come across here. :)

If wish to talk, private message (PM) me here and I'll send you my e-mail address and messenger so we can discuss things at length. I do wish to have, at the very least, a conversation or two about our mutual expectations before jumping into anything. Thanks!

jakpluto96
01-21-2012, 11:45 PM
I. Will be your master pm me

yourgirl
01-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Please be sure to give me a reason why I should message you back. I'm getting a lot of replies merely stating I should PM someone back. Well, why should I? Give me a reason to and I'm more likely to do so. Thanks!

yourgirl
01-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Just bumping this up.

RST
01-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Hey, nice ad. I really like what see and the way you describe the way you'll let yourself be dominated quite meticulously. It almost makes me sad I don't have the time to be a full time master to you. Good luck finding a good owner.

yourgirl
02-07-2012, 01:18 PM
Bumping this up yet again. I found someone who had a ton of potential but they disappeared. *sigh* :(

fromo
02-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Just bumping this up. I found someone who had a ton of potential but they disappeared. *sigh* :(

That happens to the best of them saddly, subs do runners just as often as doms. :(

yourgirl
02-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Aaaaaand of course all of the responses I'm getting now are one-liners, don't demonstrate that the writer speaks English fluently, and/or share very little information.

kelt
02-08-2012, 02:32 PM
I know, that I did not write one line response, far from that. As you put effort into your ad. I put effort into my response, which shows interest.

I think it is a good custom to at least reply to it (no matter if it is positive reply for me or not).

K.

yourgirl
02-08-2012, 02:46 PM
That's because I thought you didn't read my ad well enough. I specifically said my potential Master should speak English fluently and "at a high level." In your PM I got the sense that you do not.

kelt
02-08-2012, 04:07 PM
Alright, but you could point that out in a reply as well. Don't know what "high level" english is, guess when someone is not born American, Britt, Australian etc. his english must suck donkey balls.

I am wondering why noone ever told me that when I basicly speak english everyday in my work, and outside it as well. You know, do not jump to conclusions too early and there is difference between spoken and written word. The fact I am not native english speaker doesn't mean my english sucks.

But whatever this just shows how cocky can such submissive "girl" be. Enjoy your high level english, you didn't even try to find out if my english is that "bad" :-)

K.

Edit: And I am not angry, just disappointed, because you are entitled to your opinion and by all means I do not mind when you express it. I just think, when someone puts effort into writing something longer than 1 sentence with "PM me.", "I will be your master PM me" he/she deservers at least some answer.

yourgirl
02-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Well excuse me, but when I count a total of fourteen (14) errors in word usage, spelling, and grammar in the response, as well as three instances which led me to suspect that you barely read my ad at all, then no, I don't feel I should go out of my way to proffer a response.

Anyways, for those still interested in applying I'm not taken yet, so keep sending in those responses! :)

UMO
02-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Just bumping this because i found reading it pretty funny and thought others might get a giggle too :P

yourgirl
03-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Bumpbumpbumpbumpbumphumpbumpbumpbump.

:)

yourgirl
03-24-2012, 11:10 PM
Had a few promising people but still no perfect match yet. :(