PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

masterDane
01-21-2012, 10:36 AM
23/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

about me im a 23 yo male master who has a sadistic side and a gental side. im 6'2" 240 brown hair brown eyes . i don't smile laugh or show any emotions so if ur looking for someone who is going to be nice all the time and let you walk over me with a few tears ill laugh at u and make it harder. i work alot of long hrs but its the only time i can get on my phone and i don't have a pc so. i think that's about it about me.

what im looking for ..... im looking for a female age isn't a factor neither is looks .im looking for someone who will be there when i want them to be. who dose what they are told and follows rules and commands who has no limits.

likes) anal humiliation abuse orgasm denies bathroom use control full life control bondage waxing ect........

dislikes unknown.

also must post pix of task when told to

masterDane
02-02-2012, 12:22 AM
im still loooing i have alot of experince. im willing to train if needed. im looking for a long term.relationship