PDA

View Full Version : young sub

dirtyboy69er
01-20-2012, 07:44 PM
Hi guys, Im just starting out with this sort of thing and am looking for some challenges to complete. I have minimal equipment.

Any suggestions?

Pet Phoenix
01-20-2012, 08:09 PM
Take a look around. One thing I'd definitely advise - because people get told it time and time again and you might want to avoid someone like me being the first to find your post and coming along and biting ya for being naughty and unobservant - is to let us know any particular tastes you might have and any limitations, people usually drop them into their sig's as you might have seen ;) when your making a request like this with so little for us to go on it just gives us a good starting point for understanding your mindset you know :p

You could even, if you reeeallly wanted go above and beyond the call of duty and tell us a few lines about your living arrangements or what you like to get up to yourself, list what little equipment you DO have. think about it. Every detail you give us is going to help us give you dares that:
A) Your going to enjoy / not enjoy (delete to taste)
B) Are going to suit you and
C) You are going to be able to carry out.

You just got an even longer post than most people get XD *bites* there, consider yourself officially bitten by the Phoenix, Welcome to GetDare! :p heh, I'm in a weird mood tonight ^^' anyyway!

Soooooooo you want a dare!, and you haven't yet thought to provide us with anything I've just suggested above so I have to pluck it from the whims of fate do I? Maybe you like it like that! the truly daring! hah. Let's see..

Clothes pegs, find 6 of them, and you can find at least one rubber band to go with them too. The band, depending on it's size, may get doubled up before going around your balls. If you have a second elastic band lets get that one nice and snug around the base of your hard cock too. 4 pegs on your balls, place them as you please, one on each nipple. Now paw!, stroke your cock as I'm sure you have dozens of times before ^^ except this time all the blood is being kept in it by the band around your base making it nice and big and throbby, anndd those pegs are a bit uncomfortable and distracting. Here is your challenge:

You are to get near the edge of your climax.. to the point where you can feel that point of no return approaching. Once your goal is within sight and you can feel your body subtly tensing in preparation for that final, blissful moment, your going to want to sloowww it down a little, and have a clock in sight. because once you've reached that point you have to plateau and stay reeeeal close to the edge for an entire minute before you are allowed to blow your load. You MUST NOT stop stroking your cock; you can slow down juuuust about as much as you want but your hand MUST keep moving up and down over your shaft.

If you blow your load before the minute is up then get your hand off your cock immediately and wait till your climax finishes, take a 5 minute break, the pegs and bands stay in place then start again, getting all the way back up to the edge, attempt to hold it for a minute. Ride the very edge of your climax, the bands and pegs stay in place until you achieve this goal. If you don't manage it within an hour take them off, don't want you going and hurting yourself so soon XD heh. If it comes to that you can be expecting a punishment though. You got all that? good then get going, and don't forget to add those details I mentioned for more dares ;) and tell us how you get on with this one!

wolf-prince
01-22-2012, 05:51 AM
Darn it, Phoenix beat me to the first post again :p

Welp, here's my shot...Everyone's got a toilet in their house right?

Well, you're banned from using it for at least the rest of the day. If you get this tomorrow, time it for about 8 hours, whatever's best for you, or if possible, the entire day/weekend. For this space of time, you are not worthy of using the toilet. You may pee directly into the sink, or into a dish to be tipped away.

As for the No. 2, well, my dog's poop goes into a plastic bag and then into the bin. That's where yours will go. If this is not possible (because you live with other people etc.), you must hold it for at least half an hour before using the toilet, and every time you do, you must put pegs on your nipples for 10 mins after.

Oh, and make sure you clean up after yourself each time you go! ;)

If you don't like toilet-related dares, be sure to make note of it next time you post :)