PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Finslave
01-20-2012, 07:26 AM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Little about myself

Hello, I'm Finslave and as you might notice from my name, I'm from Finland! I'm 19 years old and I'm a slave. I live with my parents and my brother. I have my own room, but can I prefer to do tasks in our bathroom (toilet + shower) when I'm not home alone.

Likes, dislikes and limits

Likes: Orgasm control, forced orgasms, orgasm denial, small anal, discipline, control in general, creative, etc.

Dislikes: Ruined orgasms, self-facials, messy, anal fingering, CBT, etc.

Limits: Family, public, major pain, cum eating, big anal, webcam/pics/video, etc.

What I am looking for in a Master/Mistress

In a master/mistress I'm looking for: will to control me completely even if I complain, kindness to let me cum once in a while, cruelty to punish me when I'm bad and commitment to keep playing with me every day, or at least a few times/week. I can commit all my free time for being a slave if needed, but I'll be home alone only a few hours per day since I still live with my parents.

But most importantly I want the Master/Mistress to control my orgasms. To keep me on the edge for our sessions, and to remind me that I cannot cum until she/he decides to let me. I've tried denial of one week, but failed because no one was there to keep me on the task and on the edge.

I want it to be a long relationship.

I can do offline tasks as well, but I usually don't find the self-discipline to do painful tasks alone.

I want the Master/Mistress to completely control EVERYTHING I do, except I'd like to choose my own clothing.

I do have some previous experience as a slave and little bit of being a master too. I've had two Mistresses before. I left both of them the first day because they talked like: "tak ur cloths of. gimme 100 edgs."

Good grammar is a must.

About the relationship

The relationship will be online. I prefer to talk on MSN or Yahoo. Timezone doesn't matter too much, but of course it would be better if you were in Europe so we could be online at the same time.

I can fill any questionnaire or checklist for you to get more info out of me. Actually, I like it. It's easy and it makes me horny answering kinky questions.

I can sign (more like e-sign) any contract, but it shouldn't be too binding.

Toys:

Only household objects, aka toothbrushes, toothpaste, hairbrushes, towels, drumsticks, pens, pencils, shoes, string, you get the idea.

Where can you contact me

Yahoo: finslave1
e-mail: [email protected]

Or just PM me here :)