PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in UK (very strict)

Qazaz
01-19-2012, 03:52 PM
30/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in UK (very strict)

Wanted: 1x lady that knows they are submissive and want this to become a reality. You will either have tried before and become frustrated at the lack of progress or you are waiting and hoping to find someone to make your fantasy a reality.

I am very experienced in D/s and I am looking for a slave or a sub who is over 21 (preferably 25). I am looking primarily for someone to chat and play with in a D/s context but also general banter goes down well. I love name calling and if you are successful there will be many names used to describe you.

I am looking for someone you would never guess is a dirty little slut behind closed doors, the cliche a lady in public and a whore in bed is exactly what I am looking for. I look like a vanilla guy and to the outside world that is exactly what I am, however behind closed doors D/s makes me tick. Ideally you will have a high sex drive and enjoy kinky talk and play.

In an ideal world I would like a 24/7 relationship, but that takes a lot of time and is impractical with the busy nature of my life.

I would expect you to setup a blog and to follow the orders I give you. I will push you but respect your limits and ensure you are comfortable with our progress

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Pete