PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

ravenstar
01-17-2012, 02:05 PM
21/female/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am a 21-year-old female mistress. I have been a Mistress for three years. Please, no girls.

1. Info about the person posting the add

-Name: Connie
-Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted: Pm or Email.

-Likes/Dislikes/Limits: I love orgasm control/denial, humiliation, anal, degrading, sissfication. My only limits are blood, family, pee, and poo.

-Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress?: Mistress

2. What you are looking for in a slave?

-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? A webcam is not required (though a plus), but a camera is.

-Offline or online relationship? Online

-How willing must they be to commit? I want a slave that wants daily tasks, and that can be online often.

-What kind of likes should they have? Similar to mine.

-What are you planning to do with them?They will have many tasks to do for me, and tons of questions to be answered. I will not go into many details as that will spoil the fun.

-Does time zone matter? No it does not.

-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners? I am accepting beginners, as long as they take this serious.

-Should they have good grammar? Yes

-Is there a specific IM program they must use? No, but Skype is required for webcam if the submissive has it.

-Do you want them to sign a contract? Maybe if they are good enough.

-Is there a requirement on body type you are looking for? No, looks doesn’t matter. What matters is their willingness to submit and respect.

Any slave that pm's me will be questioned, and put through a trial period to make sure they have a real interest in being a submissive.

3. Master/Mistress Specific
-What EXACTLY do you plan to do with your slave? Control as much of their life as they are willing to give.

-Is there a certain age criteria? At least 18.

-Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter? I do ask for any who answer this add to be over 18 and male. Over the time I have been a dominant, I have been mistress to a total of 3 females. I never got into it. Males though are my preference.

-Is a webcam required of them? What about a digital camera? Webcam is not required, but a camera, however, is.

-Do you want your slave to have a blog? Could happen in the future.

-Should your slave have daily tasks? What are some of the ones you might have them do? Yes they will. Tasks will range from, making sure all school assignments are done, to doing something sexual. Tasks will range from quick and easy to long and difficult.

-Are you going to be in control of absolutely everything that your slave does? Eating, drinking, using the restroom, etc? If they want it, yes. Though it is not a must.

Some extra tidbits:

1. I do have a boyfriend and he is open to me having a submissive. I want any submissive that reads this ad to know one thing. There is no way for any future pet I have to get between him and I. He is supportive of my dominant side.

2. Constant communication is a must. I have had some bad experience with previous submissive and communication. I don’t have to know everything in your life, but I do at least ask for a simple hi every other day. At least. If you can’t be online for a few days, I do want to know. I do also set up other methods of communication in case the Internet is not an option to get a hold of me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I am not very good at writing ads. But if you have any questions, or if you want to know more please PM me. Thank you.

tallguy2241
01-17-2012, 05:57 PM
21/female/master seeks 18+/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am not very good at writing ads. But if you have any questions, or if you want to know more please PM me. Thank you.

For someone who is not good at writing ads, you have written a very good ad.

Norade
01-17-2012, 06:03 PM
I agree. In fact I use the same sort of template for my own ads.

EDIT: I'll also use this post to say thank you for adding me as a friend on this site.

kinklove
01-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Wow! This is an amazing ad.

slavepet2
01-22-2012, 07:56 AM
Hello Mistress, my name is Gerald 21 i am a slave with some expirence. I do have Skype with webcam/cam/mic. I love being obident and trained. If you get a chance i'd like to get to know you a little better my skype addy is slavepet2. Thankyou i look forward to serving you.

theslaveone69
01-22-2012, 07:37 PM
I have about 9-15 months of slavery experience, which have been Great,

See, When I am your slave Mistress, I do not deside what to like or what to
dislike, you do! What pleases You, pleases me.

My only limits are blood, family, permanent, and poo.

I have a webcam and skipe

Cordless
01-22-2012, 11:05 PM
I would like to be your slave, mistress. I sent you a PM.

ravenstar
01-23-2012, 07:30 AM
Thank you for all the interest in this ad. It is now closed as I have found a pet and am no longer looking.

Again, thank you for all interest, and those I didn't reply to, best of luck in finding what you are looking for.