PDA

View Full Version : Hey all, Need dare advice / oinions.

scottyb
01-16-2012, 05:07 PM
Hey all, I'm a newbie here, I've trying to construct a 'dare game' for my girlfriend and I to play.

Basically, I want her to drive around the city. Short skirt, tiny underwear (or none at all she said shes fine with), tiny singlet top and a bra (or even no bra shes fine with also).

Her car is low ( 03' toyota celica) and she does attract a fair bit of attention dressed normally (slim body, 10dd, blonde) etc etc,

This is my dare structure so far.

Must use 3 toys. smallest to largest.
[Wee-vibe]
[Vibrating bullet]
[8.5" x 2" vibrator]

First period of driving is to be 15 minutes. The wee-vibe is to be used.
Traffic lights - High
Driving - low
For every road rule broken, I twist / pinch her clit / slap her vagina.

Second period of driving is a further 15 minutes. The Adjustable speed vibrating bullet is to be used.
Traffic lights - Random speed, im in control.
Driving - low to moderate speed.
For every road law broken, she must have her window down at a set of traffic lights for the entire course of the red light, and skirt ridden up.

Third period of driving, 15 minutes. The 8.5" x 2" vibrator is to be used.
She must insert whilst stationary at traffic lights, or pulled over on the side of the road.
Whilst driving it is to be on low to moderate.
whilst at traffic lights it is to be off.
whilst in the city (alot of pedestrians) she may only cum with her window half down, fully dressed, or parked somewhere, windows up, fully naked.

hows it all looking? can i change the structure in any way to make it better? she doesnt want to be too naked, but she loves the thrill of doing it all. she only first ever wanted to use vibrating underwear, but shes a maybe on all of this so it may be a tad too strong just for yet. The 8.5" is a bit too big i think, but we have used it previously and she loves it. its just the whole how is it going to go with the angle of sitting down, will it be straight up and down in her, or poking out forwards so to speak.

apart from that, please leave comments, opinions and even advice what to do if shes / we're caught :).

*btw, no obviously horny guys needing a fix asking for photos or videos, i will report how it goes in detail, thats as far as its going*

SR1
01-17-2012, 09:12 AM
Whilst it sounds fun, I would say it is totally irresponsible.

There are enough car accidents by careless driving let alone sending anyone out on a task such as this where they will not be concentrating 100% of the time.

You have to think of safety of others as well as the fun side, may be if someone were to drive her around that woud be a different story