PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Londoner87
01-16-2012, 12:56 PM
24/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hi there

I'm a 24 year old guy from London. I'm straight, but curious. And am looking for someone to take me as their slave. I'd prefer female, but male is fine as well. I don't have a webcam, and would prefer to send videos and photos. I am fully prepared to be nude and showing face from the start.

I don't have alot of limits. Nothing involving friends or family (that includes public in my local area - not a problem elsewhere). No extreme pain or permanent damage. And nothing affecting work. Other than that, I can't think of anything. There are things I don't like, but will do.

Ideally you have an interest in scat, I don't have much experience, but would like to. I'm also quite interested in some 'forced' bi. Possibly either trips to an adult cinema, or meeting people online.

I would also be willing to take this offline as well if you are in or near London.

I do have some toys (dildos, crossdressing stuff, ball gag) and would be willing to consider buying more.

I think that's about it. You can get in touch with me here, or on skype (SubPhate).

Thanks for reading :)

Londoner87
01-26-2012, 12:55 PM
Quick update, while I still have an interest in it, scat is no longer a priority.

rasmusjensen
01-26-2012, 04:00 PM
Hello i would like to be your Master so pm me if i should be your Master. Or on my msn [email protected]