PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in (see post) (webcam required)

dragonhunter501
01-15-2012, 09:24 PM
21/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in (see post) (webcam required)

Hello,

I am Sir Tyler. I am a 21 year old master a good bit of experience in online domination under my belt. I am interested in finding a slave who is willing to do cam sessions as well as offline tasks.

I am a student in college. I'm taking a semester off at the moment which means I have plenty of free time for a slave/sub. When I start back to school, I will still have ample free time for a slave/sub.

I consider myself a firm but caring master. I always respect limits.

My likes include (you must be willing to do the ones with an "*" beside them):

*pain (slight to moderate)
*cbt
some bondage
wax play
*anal play
low risk public
*spanking
*edging
*masturbation
*cum control
*cum play (includes eating)
*exercises
oral training
ice play
chemical (toothpaste, icy hot, etc)
Body writing

Dislikes (these are things that I must be in the mood for and will not necessarily be doing every session):

Feminizaton
Crossdressing
Cam (I will appear on cam occasionally at my discretion and to verify that I am who I say I am)
Mic

Limits (if you want to do these find another master):

Poo/Pee (I will do controlling of when you are allowed to but will not want to see any of these bodily excretions in session)
Illegal
Gross
Preform in anyway. (You will not be seeing my nude body or much of my body at all)

Requirements for potential slaves:

webcam
camera or camera phone
Skype or MSN
be able to commit to 2-3 cam session weekly (sessions last on average 1/2-1 hour)
be able to complete offline tasks (will be provided via email)
have a good grasp of English grammar and spelling. (if English is not your first language, you can still apply. Just be aware of your own proficiency with the English language.)
must be able to be on at some point between 8 pm -12 pm central time. (I am in the central time zone. It doesn't matter what time zone you are in, but be aware that I will mostly be on at the listed times.)
must be willing to show face on cam. (not required immediately, but will be required in a reasonable time frame.)

Things that will get a potential slave noticed (aka optional):

ability to make videos of offline tasks
being age 18 to 30
a good level of fitness

If you wish to apply fill out this (http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/acp1qDacU8j7)form. I will reply to application via the email provided on the application and/or the IM address provided. If you do not receive a email from me or an IM add request, consider yourself politely declined.

Be as specific as possible when filling out the form. Also note the a picture is required with form. More details are available on the form.

All questions should be asked via replying to this thread. You are NOT to pm me.

dragonhunter501
02-06-2012, 09:39 PM
I am willing to take causal slaves now as well. That means if you are only able for a session every now and then I welcome you to apply now. Just remember that when I find a long term slave, I will stop causal fun till that relationship is over.

Apply soon,
Sir Tyler