PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

DancingQueen407
01-15-2012, 08:31 PM
19/female/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

Hey :) My name is Kristin. I am 19, and i am going into the medical field (im a freshman in college.) I love to read, and act, even though i am shy.

My Physical Description

I am tall. ( I HATE it.) i have brown hair, glasses, and light skin. I think i have a small chest.

My Experience

I have NO experience what so ever in this world. I have done simple dares like kiss someone, or take a shot of ketchup, etc. I also have no toys that are meant for this world.

Why Do I Want To Be Involved?

I have always found myself to be a submissive person. I generally just go with the flow. I also like to make people happy. So i wanted to explore this side in a more sexual way. I have been here for a while, reading and learning. I now feel that i am prepared to get involved. Do not take this as i am going to bail after one little thing. I am also very driven, so i will not quit easily. I just ask you give me patience to build up my experience and nerve.

What Am I Looking For?

Contrary to what you may think, I do want a long term relationship. I am also only seeking and ONLINE RELATIONSHIP. I do want someone with a lot of experience, so i can be taught. I also want someone who is patient. As i said above, I do not know many things about this, so i need some time.

One thing i am not willing to budge on at all is that once we get to know each other, and decide to make a relationship, i will not have another Master. I would expect the same respect back. I understand its unrealistic to ask this right away, thats why i want to talk to you and see if we would be a good pair before deciding to make it a monogamous relationship.

Other Bits of Info

I have a camera and webcam, but tentative to use them :P
I am in timezone GMT -5.
I have no idea about my likes, (except that i want to try wax at some point.)
My limits seem to be the basics: blood, family/friends, extreme public, permanent, scat, poo/pee, blackmail.

please PM me with basic info so we can talk in the chat here.

<3 Kristin.

garder80
01-16-2012, 01:33 AM
Hopefully you will be able to learn your "likes". It makes it easier to find a match up :-)

phillis
01-16-2012, 03:34 PM
i will be your master and i will help you figure out your limits please pm me with your answer

DancingQueen407
01-16-2012, 03:56 PM
i will be your master and i will help you figure out your limits please pm me with your answer

I said to PM me...

Anyway i believe i have found who i am looking for.

<3 Kristin.