PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

Colour
01-15-2012, 05:38 PM
18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (do not have webcam)

Hello, this is my first post at GetDare, so yes I am new. I am currently seeking a master who will help me push my limits a bit and give me punishments when I do wrong. This is not a one-time thing, I am looking for someone who will be willing to give me orders often. The sad thing is, I do not feel comfortable giving proof and I do not have a web cam. This means there will be no proof for anything I do (MAYBE). I promise to be totally honest with my master, and I expect to be treated as a pet, with no mercy. The first user to reply seriously in PM or on this thread will be my new master.

My only limits are too messy, public, or involving my family.

Anything not listed in there will be considered.
Thank you for your time.

phanmail
01-15-2012, 06:25 PM
I would strongly advise against taking the first person to offer, even if they seem serious. You are a female and thus have pretty much the pick of the litter. You should use that and pick only the person who goes best with you.

Colour
01-16-2012, 09:11 AM
UPDATE: I have found a nice master who treats me well, so ignore this post. (I'm new so I'm not sure if you can delete it or something?)

Colour
01-16-2012, 09:12 AM
I would strongly advise against taking the first person to offer, even if they seem serious. You are a female and thus have pretty much the pick of the litter. You should use that and pick only the person who goes best with you.

Thanks phanmail!!!!