PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

daremaster 1
01-15-2012, 02:29 PM
Hey everyone, So my sister does cheerleading and I go to her competitions and sometimes her practice. I really enjoy watching and it would be something I would love and be already good at due to me doing gymnastics three years when I was 7 through 10. I can do back handsprings, backflips, I'm flexible, pretty much everything you need to make the team. Cheerleading is something I would set my heart to and would enjoy and maybe get a free scholarship for. Theres only couple of things in my way, my pearnts and people at school. How could I bring this up to them? I do belive that my mom will sopurt me in this but my dad might argue and make me feel like I failed him. But if they just knew how I felt about this they would know that it would be the best option was to let me go for it and live my dream. But how could I tell them how I feel? Also people at school would you know, be kids. They will make fun of me but I don't really care about that because they can't live my life for me but what would my friends do? Would they just abandon me?

I just ant to do what I love!:(

Any help?

inflamio
01-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Follow your dream! Start by telling your mum and then profess from there

daremaster 1
01-15-2012, 06:52 PM
Follow your dream! Start by telling your mum and then profess from there

But today she was making fun of the guy cheerleaders and there suits. It brought my confidence down, a lot!

sweetsong
01-15-2012, 10:14 PM
I knew quite a few guys who were "cheer leaders" in highschool and nobody ever questioned their sexuality or made fun of them. It was just seen as like something strong guys could do.

Children these days. :P

Just do it anyways? You'll learn as you grow older that there's nothing in your life where you'll get 100% support from 100% of everyone. So might as well do what makes you happy. (: