PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in UK (webcam required)

Artisticsam
01-15-2012, 12:08 PM
19/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in UK (webcam required)

Hi Slaves,

I am looking for a slave that is committed or comes and goes (if you just want to have a kinky cam wank every so often thats alright)

All i ask is that you are honest, loyal and obedient while we are in session.

I am in the UK. You don't need to be to play on cam with me but I would ideally like an offline slave eventually.

I like everything except scat and I do want you to show face so if your too pussy to man up and show yourself to me then don't bother.

I have Skype and you should too, webcam is required and microphone is preferred but not totally necessary.

If your interested PM me your Skype name, personal likes and limits, body stats and if u have any toys etc.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Master Sam

dutchslaveboy18
01-20-2012, 02:11 AM
19/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in UK (webcam required)

Hi Slaves,

I am looking for a slave that is committed or comes and goes (if you just want to have a kinky cam wank every so often thats alright)

All i ask is that you are honest, loyal and obedient while we are in session.

I am in the UK. You don't need to be to play on cam with me but I would ideally like an offline slave eventually.

I like everything except scat and I do want you to show face so if your too pussy to man up and show yourself to me then don't bother.

I have Skype and you should too, webcam is required and microphone is preferred but not totally necessary.

If your interested PM me your Skype name, personal likes and limits, body stats and if u have any toys etc.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Master Sam

you are still searching for a slave?

Artisticsam
01-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Yes Slave, I am still searching for a decent slave... Are there any around?