PDA

View Full Version : 30/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (no limits)

YouObeyMe
01-15-2012, 07:43 AM
30/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (no limits)

I posted a thread on here a few years ago. I think it was around 2008.

Wasnt active here anylonger though and today I stumbled across getdare again and I decided to give my search for a slave another chance. Maybe I am more succesfull than the last time I opened up a thread.

Before I go into my detailed likes and expectations I want to make clear that I am looking for a long-term relationship. Nothing that just comes on and off or lasts for 1 or 2 weeks.
Please keep that in mind and dont reply if you are just looking for a quick wank. I devote a lot of time into this and it is just disappointing and annoying to see that people swear how serious they are and leave after a few days without saying a single work.

This said lets start the "real" add :)

Well I am 30 year old master living in Germany. I am in the scene for about 5-6 years now and had 2 long-term slaves in the past. Each for abou 1,5 years before we had to quit for private reasons.

I like beginners who dont have any experiences as a slave at all as well as people who already have experiences.
My expectations are quite high and may sound extreme to some people.

Must do's for my slaves: painful tasks (short term as well as long-term pain), Crossdressing(feminization and sissification as far as possible including rules such as dresscode etc.), Humiliation in private and in public, Embarassing tasks in private and in public, Public tasks in general such as crossdressing outside(The tasks in public will always include a risk of getting caught.This risk will rise up higher with each task regarding your state of training.You will sometimes be caught for sure.And sometimes even on purpose. But I am not stupid and will give tasks like: Go naked into a mall or things getting you into serious trouble.On top I dont want to cause any harm on your social life.But if you are NOT up for tasks like this or total humiliation in front of STRANGERS I wont be the right master for you.)
Next things I expect to be done are tasks involving watersports,scat and messy things.
What I havent done in the past yet are blackmail and forced-bi. So this are points I want to experiment together with you.

As I said earlier my likes sound really hard. My training works in a way that I will start off with really easy tasks and from there we work our way to harder things. so you dont need to be afraid that I expect you to be able to do everything I mentioned above right away. there will be a long long way of training to get you to that point and turn you into the slut you are.

How will we stay in contact? Our training will be based on daily e-mail contact where I give you your tasks. On top there will be occasional online sessions depending on how my working hours are or which time zone you are in.
So a webcam is a plus but optional. A digital cam is MUST HAVE as I expect pics/videos of every task I give you.

Now I guess I have said everything you need to know to make a decision if this is what you are looking for.
Send me your applications by pm and make them DETAILLED.1-liners might be just ignored.

YouObeyMe
01-19-2012, 02:05 PM
Still looking for the perfect match. I want to say again that you dont need to be afraid to apply if you think the things I mentioned are to hard at the moment.
I just expect your willingness to be trained to get ready for doing such things.

Slavetoanybody
01-19-2012, 07:16 PM
I would like to try

YouObeyMe
02-12-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm accepting applications again.

YouObeyMe
03-11-2012, 06:52 AM
Had 2 trials over the last weeks but it didnt really work good enough to build it up long term.so if you think you have what i request send your application with your email address as well as your yajoo ot msn messenger id.

comicslave
03-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Mmm.. to bad I already apply.. and never heard from you.. Oh well good luck on your search