PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

monsieurwoland
01-15-2012, 06:14 AM
27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Welcome to this thread.

Who I am:
I'm a 27 European male Master. My interest in domination lifestyle goes back to more then 10 years ago when I first read De Sade's novels. The next step was Von Masoch and similars. The following years were marked by Internet BDSM-culture sites studying. My first real life experience came two years ago, and showed me the need to balance between wild fantasies and real possibilities. Recently I have been training two cam slaves, with much pride and some little disappointments. The choice in favor of online relationships is due to my job. I work in an international firm, extremely time requiring.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for an online female slave. I've received several male slaves offers but I had to decline. Honestly, even if not only erotically centered, I wouldn't be involved the same way with a male slave. The slave shall not worry about her age or appearance, for the reason I'll explain. Even experience is not required. The only requirement is a good education and willingness to explore an objectifation-like experience. Our satisfaction comes from obeying and being someone's property (you, slave) and giving orders (me), a total devotion is better than any perfect body or face.

What I offer:
First of all, heavy humiliation. I'll choose a new name for the slave and I'll name her the way I like whenever I feel to. Also mental domination is a big favourite of mine. I expect a good conversation too, as I may like to talk a little but get bored easily. On the painful side the first approach is aimed to discover the slave pain tolerance. Clothespins, a little tying, self inflicted whipping.
Then common household objects open a whole world of opportunities. Of course a dress code for sessions will be set and the slave could be used as a notepad. I'm smart enough to understand that even slaves have a social life, a family, a job. So public exposure will be carefully thought and can be avoided.
No blood, no rape fantasies, no blackmail. I'll keep everything legal and I'm no abusive. Pee-scat? We'll talk about specific limits in our first chat, the same for daily routines or written reports.

Caveats:
The relationship is online only, as far as I can say. Never say never, but I never thought about an online>real life conversion.
I'm usually available every night central european time, but we can arrange depending on timezones and job requirements.
Usually at least one session/week.

No, i'm not a too much requiring snob, I just want to clearly explain anything to make it easier.
Ask me for any more specific description.
Apply by sending me a PM or adding on Skype: monwoland

Woland