PDA

View Full Version : Extraterrestrial.

Slugger
01-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Bassically I want to do is start a thread, fill out the information below and I will give you a dare? Simple enough, Also when people are looking for dates and can't get a reps once they may come here.
If your below the age of eighteen do use careness to those around you and I will keep in though your age.
Don't complain if I don't get to them right away, I do have a life.

Messy?:
Most risking dare youve ever done?:
Sexual orientation?:
Preffrence for dice dares?:
How long do you want the dare to last?:
Live alone and or get much privacy?:
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?:

that will be all! All dates will be posted on this thread so make sure to occasionally check back and I will quote your original. Thanks everyone!

<3Slugger.

Faskwa
01-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Likes: Humiliation, feet, socks, TOE SOCKS!, underwear, tape, glue, pee, bladder, wedgies
Limits: Public, pain, social suicide, too gross
Messy?: As long as its not too messy.
Most risking dare youve ever done?: In nothing but a one piece swimsuit at 2 AM outside wondering the streets. It was fun. :P
Sexual orientation?: Straight. Or bi-curios. Haven't decided. XD
Preffrence for dice dares?: Uhhh, no preferences I guess?
How long do you want the dare to last?: Anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Or days, depending on what kind of dare.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Live with others, but I often have the house to myself.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I got some rainbow toe socks! :D And some pink duct tape flips flops I made a while ago. XD And glue and duct tape, the usual supplies.

BearLover
01-14-2012, 05:33 PM
Likes: Pee, poop, underwear, umm... I'd consider anything that isn't in my limits I guess.
Limits: Public, family, lots of pain, permanent, illegal
Messy?: Not *too* messy.
Most risking dare youve ever done?: I'm afraid I haven't done very many risky dares...
Sexual orientation?: Bi.
Prefrence for dice dares?: I don't mind.
How long do you want the dare to last?: If it's a riskier dare, not too long, but if it's not as risky, a few days.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: I live with my family, so I have limited privacy.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I don't have any toys really. )=

GreatGrapes
01-14-2012, 05:39 PM
likes: Masturbation, normal wedgies, mild pain, Public (chance of being seen), and writing on body.
dislikes: medium pain, shaving, other wedgies, pee, cum.
Limits: Illegal, Public (I WILL be seen), Permanent, injuries, poop, messy.
Messy?: Prefer not...
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Walked for 5 minutes along waking trail in just tighty wighties.
Sexual orientation?:
Preffrence for dice dares?: They're good.
How long do you want the dare to last?: up to 3 hours if all at once, or up to 10 minutes at a time for up to a month.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Privacy in my room or downstairs after parents have gone to bed.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I have rope... You can incorporate that if you want.

Jack Elam Fan
01-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Limits: In sig
Messy?: no
Most risking dare youve ever done?: worn girls underwear to feed my Dog with only a shirt and shoes besides the underwear
Sexual orientation?: Straight
Preffrence for dice dares?: don't have any
How long do you want the dare to last?: no more than an hour at a time or ten or fifteen minutes a day for a month
Live alone and or get much privacy?: live with family and don't have a lot of privacy
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: maybe some yarn,string, or rope

geosnake7
01-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Likes: Wediges, humiliation, pee, little bit of poo, undies, slight public, risk
Limits: Pain, family, friends, eating of poo, atomic wedgie
Messy?: I'd prefer to stay clean.
Most risking dare youve ever done?: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90575
Preffrence for dice dares?: I like dice dares
How long do you want the dare to last?: No more than 6 hours but a few hours.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: I live with my family but I have a lot of time on my own because both my parents work.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I live by a park, I have rope, not much else.
Please make it a long interesting dare.

JimmJiro
01-15-2012, 03:06 AM
Limits: see my signature thanks.
Messy?: not really.
Most risking dare youve ever done?: masturbate at a public toilet's urinal.
Sexual orientation?: Gay, sub.
Preffrence for dice dares?: up to you :)
How long do you want the dare to last?: anything.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: live with family but have my own room.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: i only have household items.

helify8
01-15-2012, 03:21 AM
Limits: See sig
Messy?: Not really into it
Most risking dare youve ever done?: streaking
Sexual orientation?: gay
Preffrence for dice dares?: Never really tried
How long do you want the dare to last?: No more than a week
Live alone and or get much privacy?: no but sometimes
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I don't care. I have a dildo but that's about all I have.

Crazyla
01-15-2012, 10:06 AM

Likes: mild pain, kinky, privat humiliation, puppy play, nipple play,dice dare, chance, spit, lick stuff, and most: creative dares, anal, feet, ice, pee, poo, messy.

Limits: Permanent, Family, Public, eating poo or drinking pee, pissing or shitting into my clothes, pictures, blood.

Messy?: Sure, as long as it stays in the bathtub, or doesn't dirty up my whole room. ^^

Most risking dare youve ever done?: Once I was dared to shit onto a plate and transfer it with my mouth to the toilet. That was gross...

Preffrence for dice dares?: I love the chance involved. :)

How long do you want the dare to last?: Not too long. I'd say an hour-2 hours.

Live alone and or get much privacy?: Not alone, but I can lock my room.

Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I don't have toys. But generally make it as dirty and as kinky as possible. :) ^^

Slugger
01-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Likes: Humiliation, feet, socks, TOE SOCKS!, underwear, tape, glue, pee, bladder, wedgies
Limits: Public, pain, social suicide, too gross
Messy?: As long as its not too messy.
Most risking dare youve ever done?: In nothing but a one piece swimsuit at 2 AM outside wondering the streets. It was fun. :P
Sexual orientation?: Straight. Or bi-curios. Haven't decided. XD
Preffrence for dice dares?: Uhhh, no preferences I guess?
How long do you want the dare to last?: Anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours. Or days, depending on what kind of dare.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Live with others, but I often have the house to myself.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I got some rainbow toe socks! :D And some pink duct tape flips flops I made a while ago. XD And glue and duct tape, the usual supplies.

Your likes are sort of vague, but I hope I can give you a date you'll enjoy. First off put on some long socks, toe socks will work then take a couple I egs and crack them inside, make sure you have an equal amount of eggs in each foot, you pick the amount in each but the more you do the simpler the following dares will become. Now take some duct tape and tape the opening of your socks together with your legs. Get it tight. Now go walk for about a mile in hit your socks. Yes, nothing else.
When you arrive back is when the fun starts.

If you put one egg inside of your feet lean over your bead and spank yourself, take your full name the amount of letters times two is te amount each eass crack will be applied. Now put on your tightest pair of underwear, wedgie yourself. After all this take of the socks and put the egg in your mouth and eat it.

If you put two in your socks stick a dirty pair of underwear on your face, edge yourself and then spanky ourself with the procedure above^.

If you use three or more eggs untape the socks get your hands covered in the egg and jack off using egg as lube.

Enjoy!

-Note: Please, please don't tell me it's in my signature. Whn I quote you it dosent show up, just tell me in the post your likes and limits. I'm giving you a dare so please respect that.
Also, I would love to hear how all dares go!

Slugger<3

slave100
01-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Likes: Licking Dirty Panties, CBT, Masturbation Control, Underware Control
Limits: Public, Face Pics, Cam
Messy?: No
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Wear sisters panties
Sexual orientation?: Straigt
Preffrence for dice dares?: Any
How long do you want the dare to last?: 30-60 mins
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Much Privicay
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: Dirty Panties, clothespegs

kami
01-15-2012, 08:59 PM
Sounds like fun, lets give it a try:

Limits: as above
Messy?: im okay with a lil bit
Most risking dare youve ever done?: jogging crossdressed (at night) :o
Sexual orientation?: bi-curious (i love traps hehe)
How long do you want the dare to last?: a couple of hours
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Share an appartment with someone - got my own room though
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: pictures are in my albums

shadow10294
01-15-2012, 10:26 PM
Limits: Public, blood, bodly fluid (besides cum), illegal
Most risking dare youve ever done?: doing a dare while some1 esle was in the house (that was a adult btw)
Sexual orientation?: since i forget what this is... im male and like girls
Preffrence for dice dares?: sure
How long do you want the dare to last?: less than 30min
Live alone and or get much privacy?: good for doing dares at night when ppl are asleep.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: i have a vibrator (no i dont use it for other dares but if you can i guess idc.

aliciabi
01-15-2012, 11:31 PM
Messy?: Not a fan
Most risking dare youve ever done?: A week with arousal gel instead of panties, while wearing mini skirts
Sexual orientation?: Bi, female preference
Preffrence for dice dares?: Yes
How long do you want the dare to last?: Anywhere between an hour and a week.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Yes
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: Arousal gel is probably my favorite. I also have a small vibrator, and anal dildo, ben wa balls, and a pair of fuzzy cuffs.

abc94
01-15-2012, 11:36 PM
Likes: School, humiliation to girls, masturbation, blindfold, gags
Limits: Piss, poop, public (mostly), family, permanent, illegal, messy
Messy?: Not at all
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Naked in my back yard
How long do you want the dare to last?: Doesn't matter
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Lots of privacy, especially at night
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I use socks as blindfolds and gags, incorporation is up to you.

j2o_orange2
01-17-2012, 08:42 AM

Limits: Public, Extreme pain, Illegal, lots of clearing up, Scat/Piss, Long dares, Social Suicide

Messy?: Minor

Most risking dare youve ever done?: Took an enema about a hour before my parents were due home :)

Sexual orientation?: Straight but experimental

Preffrence for dice dares?: Love them!

How long do you want the dare to last?: Up to an hour

Live alone and or get much privacy?: Live at home so little privacy

Toys & or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate? Besides rope, a home made butt plug and my parents toys no....

dragonator
01-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Likes: Humiliation, Public, Anal, Minor crossdressing. Sex
Limits: Family. Illegal to the point I'll be caught
Messy?: no thank you
Most risking dare youve ever done?: worn a thong (which I no longer have) and went to the gas station and bought some crackers and told the cute cashier girl they werent just for eating
Sexual orientation?:Straight
Preffrence for dice dares?: Id rather not
How long do you want the dare to last?: As long as possible.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: no no privacy at all, id have to restrict it to when im out.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: the only "toys" ive got is 2 bras a pair of girly short shorts and a girly tank top. feel free to include them or not.

Slavetoanybody
01-19-2012, 08:33 PM
Age 17
Likes crossdressing but I don have anything wedgie pee pants swirlys shower anal poop pants
Limits consumption of pee poop involving food hanging and shoulder wedgies feet public
Messy not to messy easy clean ups or outside to cold
Most risky dare ever done I woe pink panties while at my friends house under my pants then walked thru town stoped in the wood and pooped myself way worse than I thougt I would peed my pants and walked home seven miles in a pee and poop wedgie in pink paties along the side of a backroad highway idk how to put it
Sexual straight
Dice dares I love them
How long 2hours
Privacy I live with grandparent but at night and when she's working I have time

ulfolofsson
01-19-2012, 10:16 PM
Limits: see signature
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Walking around the block naked at 4 a.m.
Sexual orientation?: bi
How long do you want the dare to last?: depends on dare (between an hour and a week)
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Not alone (more privacy at night)
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: handcuff, clothespegs, ropes, duct take.

Ramellan
01-20-2012, 03:34 AM
Limits: poop
Messy?: meh
Most risking dare youve ever done?: N/A
Sexual orientation?: Bi
Preffrence for dice dares?: dont care
How long do you want the dare to last?: depends on what it is
Live alone and or get much privacy?: live with people, one works from home
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: barefoot, public

twilitian
01-20-2012, 07:01 PM

Likes: Nude, outdoors, public, exercise. (Not sure of all my likes and limits yet)

Limits: Family, friends, anal, pee, poo.

Messy?: No.

Most risking dare youve ever done?: Not sure .

Sexual orientation?: Bisexual.

Preference for dice dares?: I like them, but don't mind not doing them.

How long do you want the dare to last?: However long.

Live alone and or get much privacy?: Privacy usually between 10am-7pm and 1am-5am.

Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: Not really.

Extra stuff: I prefer doing public dares at night rather than day. Also it's raining right now if that helps you brainstorm.

NoraazXD
01-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Likes: Bondage, socks, feet, underwear, x-dressing, light to medium cbt, pretty much anything not in my limits
Limits: Very public, very painful, involving other people, permanent, illegal, piss/scat/blood,
Messy?: don't care
Most risking dare youve ever done?: running outside naked where my neighbors might have seen me
Sexual orientation?: gay
Preffrence for dice dares?: don't care
How long do you want the dare to last?: if it's risky not too too long, otherwise i don't care
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Live with my family, but I sometimes get the house to myself and I usually have privacy in my room.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: socks of all heights, briefs and boxer-breifs, full assortment of female clothes (my sister's), 2 pairs of handcuffs, lots of chains, locks, ropes, and strings, some dildo-like objects, household items (i don't care which of these you use, just lettin you know what i have)

JessicaTara
01-20-2012, 08:17 PM
Likes: Pain, orgasm denial, edging, spanking, bladder control, etc
Limits: no pics, no family/friends, anal, poo, public
Messy?: a little
Most risking dare youve ever done?: It was a Semi-public dare. I don't do public
Sexual orientation?: straight
Preffrence for dice dares?: love dice dares
Live alone and or get much privacy?: from 2 days to a week
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: vibrator, ice or clothespins

Pet Phoenix
01-21-2012, 04:09 AM
Hmmm... interesting ^^ aren't you gonna get completley buried in dare requests? XD

Likes: extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, ice, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial

Limits: scat, worship, family

Messy?:
Sometimes, depends on the mood and the messy, I can be quite easily encouraged into messy with cream or syrup and stuff but not dirty kind of messy.

Most risking dare you've ever done?:
Not sure about on GetDare, probaby not very risky; being on my balcony taking toys where there was a slim chance people could see me. But off of GetDare, there was this one time that under instruction I went all the way down through my flat and had to run outside to get a key I had thrown from the window on the 7th floor. there are about 4 other apartment blocks that overlooked where I ran out, and I was only wearing a chastity device, t-shirt and underwear. The key unlocked the chastity device.

Sexual orientation?:
Bi

Preffrence for dice dares?:
Indifferent, dice can be useful to introduce chance into a dare.

I don't mind but unless its an unobtrusive thing then anything longer than a couple of hours I'm probably just not going to get time to do.

Live alone and or get much privacy?:
Yes and loads

Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?:
I do have loads of toys, bondage equipment and so on, feel free to check out my KT album for my toys: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=650 that's most of them, and I do adore playing with them but don't want to influence the dare you give me.

Thank you

boundone
01-21-2012, 12:41 PM

Likes: bondage, outdoor, naked, pain, feet, crossdressing, anal, cum

Limits: poo,pee, blood, family,

Messy: I love messy dares!!!

Most risky dare: I have had to go out and do a long walk in my most slutty outfit.

Sexual orientation : bisexual

Preference for dice dares: I love dice dares

How long do you want the dare to last: I am fine with it lasting as long as you want lol!!

Live alone or get privacy: I get lots of privacy

Toys: I have a larger dildo, vibrating egg, panties and sexy night clothes, lots of bondage rope and cuffs.

Thanks ;)

wedgiesarah
01-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Likes: wedgies, spanking (especially together) tickling bladder control, sleeping and clothing limitations, and light insertion
Limits: no public, im ok with stuff like have a wedgie in public but not getting one. nothing really messy or harmful. no pics or vid. no sex. no eating or drinking bodily fluids.
Messy?: only as a punishment
Most risking dare youve ever done?: im not sure that i have done anything really risky
Sexual orientation?: straight. i have two guy friends that would be willing to assist. one of them is goy thought so keep that in mind if youuse them :P
Preffrence for dice dares?: i enjoy them sometimes
How long do you want the dare to last?: it depends on the dare i guess but nothing over a day
Live alone and or get much privacy?:i only get privacy in my room
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: nothing but feel free to add stuff i have regular household objects... :)

iwantwedgies
01-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Limits: public, family, pain, poo,
Messy?: yes but it has to stay in my undies:)
Most risking dare youve ever done?: walked in front of my fam with marshmallows in undies
Sexual orientation?: strait
Preffrence for dice dares?:i dont really care
How long do you want the dare to last?: 1 hour unless its over night
Live alone and or get much privacy?: live with fam but i can go in my room
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: shaving cream.. or my undies i got, brief, tighty whites, panties, girls boxers, and some girls mesh panties things.

Slugger
01-23-2012, 09:13 PM
likes: Masturbation, normal wedgies, mild pain, Public (chance of being seen), and writing on body.
dislikes: medium pain, shaving, other wedgies, pee, cum.
Limits: Illegal, Public (I WILL be seen), Permanent, injuries, poop, messy.
Messy?: Prefer not...
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Walked for 5 minutes along waking trail in just tighty wighties.
Sexual orientation?:
Preffrence for dice dares?: They're good.
How long do you want the dare to last?: up to 3 hours if all at once, or up to 10 minutes at a time for up to a month.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Privacy in my room or downstairs after parents have gone to bed.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I have rope... You can incorporate that if you want.

You'll need: A rope, Duct tape, Some tight underwear/brief like.
Bassically here is you dare, it will take a max of 10 minutes a day and try and do it for an entire month. First five minutes everyday strip to your underwear and wedgie yourself then take the tape and tape it to your back now do crunches and or sit ups for five minutes, it's a really weird feeling at first because yor wedgies but hopefully you'll get used to it (or not) (; Afterwards your going to go for a jog for five minutes, on streets and everytime you go down an alley and or a private place each day keep count.

Monday; You'll jog in normal athletic clothes.
Tuesday: Loose your shirt.
Wednesday: Shorts and short, no underwear.
Thursday; a shirt and a pair of boxers.
Friday; Just athletic shorts, no short or underwear
Saturday; random day role a dice and 1-5 picks your clothes, Monday being one Tuesday two etc.
Sunday; you'll need those briefs because you got it when you run on Sundays that's all you'll we're.

Now to the private parts, when you get home for each time ups went down an ally etc you'll have to edge, once you've edges the appropriate amount of times you may release.
-If your extremely daring stay horny the entire dare! I encourage physical activity in almost all my dates so I hope you enjoy as always let me know how it goes and if you stick with it!

-I'm sorry I haven't been posting many dates lately! ive been really busy I may this week but this weekend I'll post everyone before this comments dare I promise!

-Slugger<3

naked_lego
01-23-2012, 09:54 PM
Likes: Cross-Dressing, semi-public, being naked, kinda risky, masturbation
Limits: nothing perminet, illegal, blood, poo, pee
Messy?: I can deal with a little bit of messiness.
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Um this is my first one. officailly :D
Sexual orientation?: straightPreffrence for dice dares?: Cross-Dressing
How long do you want the dare to last?: A week or less
Live alone and or get much privacy?: I get some privacy
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: My girlfriend, maybe a pad lock, pictures

I THINK THATS IT! MAKE IT GOOD :D

Smd
01-24-2012, 01:35 AM
Likes: anal Wediges, humiliation, pee, little bit of poo, undies, slight public, risk
Most risking dare youve ever done?: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=90575
Live alone and or get much privacy?: I live with my family but I have a lot of time on my own because both my parents work.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I live by a park, I have rope, not much else.
Male
I only have household items live in US
I'm 14 Years old, straight

PM me if you have anygood dares or are under 18 and want to chat.

Slugger
01-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Likes: Wediges, humiliation, pee, little bit of poo, undies, slight public, risk

Hmm, here is a fun dare that will incorporate almost all of your likes and push a little of your limits. I'd suggest drinking some water before you start.
Get yourself in a tight pair od underwear and wedgie yourself, run around your house about 4 times. Each time you lap you have to stop and slightly pee in your underwear (Props if they are white underwear and you can see the pee) Remember not to do very much each time because you have to four times. Once you have your undies full of pee wedgie yourself, then go to the nearest water hose (wherever that may be) and strip and wash yourself off. Try to keep the water cold as you can take it. (Don't give yourself hyperthermia if it's cold outside though, use common sense.) You should now be clean and ready to move on to the next part of your dare.

Let's get a little humiliation going, spank yourself about ten times (Do it to your speed and at a rate which would be pleasurable, I saw that your limits is pain so don't overdue it if you don't want too.) Then stick the dirty underwear on your head and do about 15 pushups.

You've been spanked and pee'd on, I hope you enjoy your humiliation boy:)

-I haven't gotten any responses on my dares, I would LOVE them.
-This thread was actually a major success and I am being piled on with dares, I'm trying to do them all to the best I can.
-I am NOT doing these in order, only in what ways I can easily come up with a dare right then that matches there likes and limits.
-If you would like your post to be bumbed, it never hurts to message me.
-Once again, I am so sorry for falling behind on these.
-Please "Rate" and "Thanks" this thread!

Slugger.<3

Slugger
01-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Limits: Public, blood, bodly fluid (besides cum), illegal
Most risking dare youve ever done?: doing a dare while some1 esle was in the house (that was a adult btw)
Sexual orientation?: since i forget what this is... im male and like girls
Preffrence for dice dares?: sure
How long do you want the dare to last?: less than 30min
Live alone and or get much privacy?: good for doing dares at night when ppl are asleep.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: i have a vibrator (no i dont use it for other dares but if you can i guess idc.

Get a glass of water, (I would suggest a pretty tall glass yet the amount of water will not matter) and set it on the ground somewhere. Use a surface that would be easy to clean, ex tile, hardwoor floor, it is just water though so it's not like it is a huge deal if you spill it on the carpet. Ok, Now get yourself horny. Don't use your hands and or any porn. Humping or rubbing combined with a little imagination. Now get on the ground and in a pushup position, attempt to do correct pushups, the trick is that your hard dick must go into the glass. (This should become difficult while your horny, aka there fun of the dare) NO USING HANDS. Take your full name.
ex.

James Allen Hornet.
James=5
Allen=5
Hornet=6
You will do sixteen pushups, (use your name though, obviously) If you are at a point when you feel like you can't do anymore than stop and remember the number that you couldn't complete. If you have finished all of them though, you are ready to move on to the next part. Make sure that you are still boned up and put on some underwear, wedgie yourself. Find a way to keep the wedgie in place (I would suggest tape, it's easiest) Then start rubbing your cock through your underwear using your hand. Go ahead and do this until you cum in your underwear. Release yourself from the wedgie, once you have. Lean over something, I would suggest a bed and spank yourself.
Same rules we used for the pushups apply to the spanks.
You've now completed the dare:) I included all of your likes, and none of your limits so I hope you enjoy.

Now if you could not complete the dare take the number of pushups and multiply it by your orriginal number. ex.

James Allen Hornet.
James=5
Allen=5
Hornet=6
so 16 times the number you we're short.
If you are someone who is weak then this should help your upper body:) If not it's fun and goes with your likes.
enjoy!

-Yes, I am doing people closer to my age, and that's because I primarily created this thread to do the fact the TORD section is 18+don't worry I WILL do them all though.
-This thread was actually a major success and I am being piled on with dares, I'm trying to do them all to the best I can.

Tom_claw
01-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Likes:, diaper, tighty whities, briefs, baby play, spanking, pee/poop,
Limits: family, friends, blood, cbt, public
Messy?: a little is fine
Most risking dare youve ever done?:wearing crossdressing clothing like panties, thong, granies, bra
Sexual orientation?:straight, going to try bi-curious
Preffrence for dice dares?: no
How long do you want the dare to last?: 5 mins to 7 hours
Live alone and or get much privacy?: live with parents, but can do my room as privacy
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?:no toys, but can use, socks, pens, ruler, ice

slutpup
01-25-2012, 09:20 PM

Likes:Writing lines, corner time, spanking, pain, and public.

Limits:Major pain, major public, illegal, permament, family, friends, and cumming.

Most risking dare youve ever done?: I haven't done any risky dares.

Preffrence for dice dares?: Any dice dare. I don't mind

How long do you want the dare to last?: No more than an hour a day.

Live alone and or get much privacy?: I live with my family but have my own room.

Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I have a phone that can be put on vibrate

juggernaut_lloyd
01-26-2012, 08:05 AM
Likes: thongs , bdsm , safe public ( not getting caught eg at night) edging , nude in public
Limits: friends , daytime,
Messy?: nope
Most risking dare youve ever done?: walk to a park in clothes and a thong stuffed in my mouth , come back in thongs after edging
Preffrence for dice dares?: dont mind
How long do you want the dare to last?: an hour? dont mind really
Live alone and or get much privacy?: live with split parents so pretty private
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: thongs :D

DebagMN
01-26-2012, 09:20 AM
Likes: Public nudity, forced feminization, humiliation, light pain
Limits: Poop
Messy: sometimes
Most risky dare: none to date
Sexual orientation: bi
Preference for dice dares: not so much
How long: short
Live alone: No, I do not
Toys: Like forced crossdressing, don't have many toys

dareman 1
01-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Limits: Pain, poo, pee, illegal, family + friends, webcam
Messy?: NO
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Run through park at night naked (in center of town ;))
Preffrence for dice dares?: No crossdressing or pain :(
How long do you want the dare to last?: 1 hour or preferably less
Live alone and or get much privacy?: No and About 3 hours a day
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: none + does not have webcam :(

Slugger
03-11-2012, 02:40 PM
Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I have gotten behind on these ALL will be completed over spring break. :)
Fact: I could really use a second persons help, if your interested PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I would like someone offers perspective and of your female that would help a lot to. please anyone.

-Yes, I am doing people closer to my age, and that's because I primarily created this thread to do the fact the TORD section is 18+don't worry I WILL do them all though.

VibeOD
03-11-2012, 04:19 PM

Likes:Vibrators, public, orgasm denial, longterm, exhibitionism, risk, dice/cards/coins, nudity

Dislikes: Repeated edging,

Limits: Pain, messy, wedgies, family, friends, pee, poo, puke, blood, webcam, pictures, illegal, permanent, body writing, toothpaste, icyhot, ice.

Messy?:No thanks!
Most risking dare youve ever done?:naked in a movie theatre with vibe in my pussy for two hours.
Sexual orientation?:Lesbian
Preffrence for dice dares?:I like them, but I like normal dares to
How long do you want the dare to last?:As long as you want but at least a day.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: live alone :P
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?:4 Bullet vibrators, 2 Normal vibrators, Anal Vibrator, 2 Wand vibrators, pair of vibrating panties, no cumming!

Einherjar
03-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Likes: Pee, poop, CBT, pain, embarrassment, pushing me a little in these things ;-)

Limits/dislikes: Public stuff, things like "wedgies" (i dont get anything out of that), eggs (in any form)
Messy?: defentitly yes ;)
Most risking dare youve ever done?: nothing special to write about here, sorry

Preffrence for dice dares?: Not a preffrence, but i like them also
How long do you want the dare to last?: a weekend would be max because of my job

Live alone and or get much privacy?: privacy is not an issue
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: No prefferences here either ;)

Also: Would someone please be so kind to drop me a short PM if my dare ist posted ? I have so much school stuff going on at the moment, that i fear to forget and look. That yould be really kind ;-)

bjbarnes
03-11-2012, 08:05 PM
Limits:public, extreme pain
Messy?:sure
Most risking dare youve ever done?:walked a few miles in a dirty diaper and could see some people noticed the smell
Sexual orientation?:straight
Preffrence for dice dares?:I like them
How long do you want the dare to last?:a day max
Live alone and or get much privacy?:I have my own bedroom and bathroom but thats it
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?:diapers, enema, camera, everyday household items

kendrasee
03-12-2012, 05:23 AM
Limits: piss, scat, permanent
Messy?: sure thing. :)
Most risking dare youve ever done?: went to a red light district known for gays and ladyboys, masturbated in the street, smeared cum on my face and rode the public transport home. :)
Sexual orientation?: bisexual
Preffrence for dice dares?: up to you. :)
How long do you want the dare to last?: up to you. :)
Live alone and or get much privacy?: live with family, have to wait till everyone's asleep or by taking the day off from work.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: i own anal beads and a squirting dildo. i'm also very much open to household items or things that can be bought from the grocery.

MagicLuke
03-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Limits: public, family, permanent things
Messy?: not really
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Because I don't do public, they aren't really risky, but funny!
Sexual orientation?: Bi
Preffrence for dice dares?: I like them
How long do you want the dare to last?: not longer than 24h
Live alone and or get much privacy?: I don't live alone, but it's possible to get some privacy
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I just own household items

I'm looking forward to your dare! :rolleyes:

Luke

lucky32
03-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Limits:trouble
Messy?:sure
Most risking dare youve ever done?:outside naked with a name on my erection
Sexual orientation?:gay
Preffrence for dice dares?:like photo ones
How long do you want the dare to last?:30 min
Live alone and or get much privacy?:loads of privacy
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?:dildo, flashlight, cockring, pump

foofight
03-19-2012, 02:10 PM
Likes:cross dressing self bondage cum eating public mild pain anal
Limits: pee/poo
Messy?:depends
Most risking dare youve ever done?: gone outside naked and masturebated while cd
Preffrence for dice dares?: don't care
How long do you want the dare to last?: sub 30 min
Live alone and or get much privacy?: no but i get about 45 min before parents get home
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: if you want i have a golf course behind my back yard and there is also a forest you can use

Whitechapel44
03-19-2012, 04:22 PM
Likes: Nipple torture, anal, cbt, some public, humiliation, degradation, piss, some cum
Limits: Permanent, social suicide, family etc
Messy?: No poop stuff. I don't mind cumming on my face or body or peeing on myself
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Walked down the street completely nude at night
Sexual orientation?: straight but open minded
Preffrence for dice dares?: Never done one
How long do you want the dare to last?: an hour max
Live alone and or get much privacy?: some privacy
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: maybe

xxive
03-19-2012, 04:34 PM
Likes: anal , poop , pee , rough , humiliation , almost anything actually.
Limits: public , family , friends , needles
Messy?: defiantly , as long as its in the bathroom.
Most risking dare youve ever done?: skinny dipping while drunk at a party.
Preffrence for dice dares?: i dunno
How long do you want the dare to last?: long
Live alone and or get much privacy?: a little bit of privacy,
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: i don't have any real toys just anything you could thing of around the house , hair brush , phone etc.

waramt
03-29-2012, 12:51 PM
Limits: too risky, too messy, too much hassle to do
Most risking dare youve ever done?: sending naked pictures with face; wearing thong on public beach; getting in water, removing speedo and playing with myself on public beach
Preffrence for dice dares?: like them
How long do you want the dare to last?: does not matters
Live alone and or get much privacy?: yes
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I have: lycra shorts, short shorts, tights, pantyhose, leggings, dresses, white briefs

steve101
03-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Messy?: Yes
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Streaking
How long do you want the dare to last?: No preference
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Live alone
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: Toys in sig

English1995
03-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Limits: See signature
Messy?: Nope
Most risking dare youve ever done?: A dare involving my sister's panties or a poop dare
Sexual orientation?: Straight but I'm attracted to TS and CD
Preffrence for dice dares?: Nope
How long do you want the dare to last?: Not long
Live alone and or get much privacy?: No
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I have no toys

Slugger
10-16-2012, 05:26 PM
Thinking of the possibility of taking up the art of giving dares again. If interested create a post and I'll do them:)

:-P
10-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Likes: um.. idk.. maybe some light cbt (please no punches and insertations), some pain, tape dares and.. well anything not in my limit would be ok
Limits: gross, public, involving others, permament, crossdressing, heavy pain, corner time, dangerous, illegal, writing lines,
Messy?: no thanks
Most risking dare youve ever done?: idk..
Sexual orientation?: bi / gay idk xD
Preffrence for dice dares?: YEAH :D
How long do you want the dare to last?: anything up to an hour would be ok
Live alone and or get much privacy?: live with my parents and i don't get much privacy (there are just a few um.. short time frames when i'm alone)
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: i don't have any toys :( (just normal household stuff)

Thank you rachie
10-16-2012, 06:16 PM
This sounds awesome!

Limits: See Signature
Messy?: Well, I live with people so I guess not.
Most risking dare you've ever done?: No underwear/Flashing Windows
Sexual orientation?: Straight/Bi-Curious
Preference for dice dares?: Nope
How long do you want the dare to last?: Less than 10-20 minutes please.
Live alone and or get much privacy?: I live with people so as private as possible please.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: Not really any toys, but I will try to make anything you want me to. Surprise me!

sluttygirl1
10-16-2012, 06:23 PM
Limits:in sig
Messy?:not preferred
Most risking dare youve ever done?:nothing too risky
Sexual orientation?:bi curios
Preffrence for dice dares?: eh kinda boring to me
How long do you want the dare to last?:whatever
Live alone and or get much privacy?:not much
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?:no toys in possession:(

steve101
10-17-2012, 09:51 AM
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Streaking
How long do you want the dare to last?: No preference
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Live alone
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: Toys in sig

slave_boy93
10-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Limits:look at signature for complete list :)
Most risking dare youve ever done?: spanked myself in the woods
Preffrence for dice dares?: i like them :) but dont care
How long do you want the dare to last?: as long as you want, prefer more than 1 day max 1 month
Live alone and or get much privacy?: not alone, do have lots of privacy
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: well i got 2 things i use for anal, both around 20cm long 1 3cm wide and 1 5cm. also if you do spanking dares i have a sport shoe with little shoe studs, always works well :)

Wedgielover677
10-18-2012, 02:23 PM

Likes: wedgie (no hanging or messy), cock and ball play/pleasure, edging, wanking, in bedroom only

Limits: messy, cross dressing, dipers, cum eating any thing involving arse blood, bondage,public, basically anything that not in my likes

Most risking dare youve ever done?: wanked in front of an open window

Sexual orientation?: bi curios
Preffrence for dice dares?: wedgie and wanks
How long do you want the dare to last?: quick/easy to do dare for about 2-3 min each but overall an hour worth
Live alone and or get much privacy?: only bedroom
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: no toys just underwear or cock and ball play/edge/wank

paullywogmac
10-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Orientation: gay
Messy: the messier the better
Likes: gunge, bondage, cbt, watersports, pretty much anything
thats not illegal or would be permanent
Most risky dare: tied up naked and blindfolded in a dumpster and
Covered with syrup then left for 4 hours.
Was also dared to be my fraternitys sex slave for a month I accepted.
Dice dares:sure why not
How long : you decide
I live by myself right now but I have who would help me complete a dare

I dont have any toys but would be willing to purchase some if need be.

Kitten9876
10-19-2012, 07:59 AM
Likes: kitten play, wedgies, light bondage, but I'll try anything not in my limits
Limits: pee/poo/blood, family, pics(cam is broken), excessive pain
Messy?: sure lol
Most risking dare youve ever done?: not really risky but went in public and asked random strangers to Wedgie me
Sexual orientation?: straight(though possibly bi curious)
Preffrence for dice dares?:yes, they're fun ^_^
How long do you want the dare to last?: uhm at least a day
Live alone and or get much privacy?: I have a roommate, but she's out a lot so yea
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate? (you dont have to incorperate them all im just listing em) I have a normal vibrator and a remote controlled viberator, rope+duct tape, and my roommate is currently my mistress for a while so she can be involved too

Slugger
10-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Likes: um.. idk.. maybe some light cbt (please no punches and insertations), some pain, tape dares and.. well anything not in my limit would be ok
Limits: gross, public, involving others, permament, crossdressing, heavy pain, corner time, dangerous, illegal, writing lines,
Most risking dare youve ever done?: idk..
Sexual orientation?: bi / gay idk xD
Preffrence for dice dares?: YEAH :D
How long do you want the dare to last?: anything up to an hour would be ok
Live alone and or get much privacy?: live with my parents and i don't get much privacy (there are just a few um.. short time frames when i'm alone)
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: i don't have any toys :( (just normal household stuff)

You don't give me too much information to work with, so I'm going to go off the fact that you seem to enjoy small amounts of pain.

Start off by getting in your underwear, then wedgie yourself a find a tape like substance to keep your wedgie in place untill further notice. Now I want you to get horny inside of your underwear, once done go and get a glass or cup of water, the bigger the cup the easier it's going to be. trust me. now put the cup on the ground and get in a push-up position. Position the cup directly under arts your balls that should now be smushed and hard.

Start doing push-ups, you are to do 50, the rule though is your have the soak your underwear/balls in the water everyone you go down. Once finished you may take yourself out of the wedgie and strip. Spank yourself 18 timescale one for every year you've been alive. Now I want you to find someway to tie up your hands and I want you to watch thirty minutes of porn without touching yourself. You're welcome.

Have fun!

BT001
11-30-2015, 07:11 PM
Limits:Toys(got none), Skype/other services with voice/video, public and too much scat. Because cleanup.
Messy?:Sure, haha
Most risking dare youve ever done?:Poo holding dare
Sexual orientation?:Pansexual
Preffrence for dice dares?:Not really any
How long do you want the dare to last?:10 mins to 2 hours
Live alone and or get much privacy?:I get a fair amount of privacy
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?:I don't actually really have proper bondage, but I can do clothe gags.

ScarlettFire3
12-01-2015, 10:05 AM
Likes:Masturbation, Edging, Orgasm Control, Anal, Spanking
Limits:Public, piss, poop, permanent
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Sucking dick in a Cinema
Sexual orientation?:Stright
Preffrence for dice dares?: I dont care
How long do you want the dare to last?: hours up to 1 week
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Not really
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: No toys but any incorporation is up to you.

HypnoSlaveBitchBoi
12-01-2015, 10:12 AM
Limits: signature
Messy?: slightly
Most risking dare youve ever done?: run around my street naked
Sexual orientation?: straight but probably closer to bi
Preffrence for dice dares?: alright prefer others though
How long do you want the dare to last?: a month
Live alone and or get much privacy?: no
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: forest, ice, wedgies, bondage, hypnosis ???

SweatyUnderwear
12-16-2015, 05:16 PM
Likes: honestly anything that's not a limit, but I really enjoy clothing & exercise dares, as well as humiliating stuff
Limits: the usual; family, scat, blood, public (I don't mind semi/hidden public though)
Messy?: yeah I'm cool with it
Most risking dare youve ever done?: stripped naked in a semi-public area
Sexual orientation?: 110% gay
Preffrence for dice dares?: I really enjoy them
How long do you want the dare to last?: as long as possible
Live alone and or get much privacy?: I don't live alone but I get quite a bit of privacy
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: I don't have toys but household stuff with do (clothes pegs, markers, etc)

Blinder
12-16-2015, 07:41 PM
Most risking dare youve ever done?: Have barley done any risky dares so if you want an answer it would probably be answering the door with my chastity belt sticking out my joggers.
Preffrence for dice dares?: No preference?
How long do you want the dare to last?: No longer than 7 days
Live alone and or get much privacy?: Live with people, have own room + a good amount of time where nobody s home.
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: Household items, chastity device, your choice.

Wafflesarefrightened
12-21-2015, 02:58 PM
Likes: orgasm denial, forced orgams, bondage, bladder control, petplay, edging, hypnosis, and clit torture
Limits: pain, public, feet, poop, any insertion, pictures, vomit,
Messy?: id rather not
Most risking dare youve ever done?: edging in a airport/airplane
Sexual orientation?: pansexual
Preffrence for dice dares?: i dont know i just dont liike the ones that make me take a lot of breaks.
How long do you want the dare to last?: doesnt matter
Live alone and or get much privacy?: i get complete privacy two days a week otherwise late at night when everyones asleep
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?: i dont really have any toys but ive heard people use washing machines or dryers whatever it was.

MedicalMetal
05-04-2016, 11:39 PM
Likes:Roleplay, needles (restrictions apply), light cutting, soft anal, urethral play, clamps, mild wax play
Limits:Scat, Pee, cross dressing, family, public
Messy?:No
Most risking dare youve ever done?: IDK
Sexual orientation?:Straight
Preffrence for dice dares?:Unsure
How long do you want the dare to last?:1-4 hours
Live alone and or get much privacy?:Yes
Toys&or interesting things you'd like me to incorporate?:Latex gloves :P