PDA

View Full Version : A Fairytale on Getdare

Beautifullymean
01-14-2012, 12:31 PM
So, i've been around getdare for a good little while, and you see lots of people having fun with 'online' relationships n shizzle.

Well, i got lucky...

and found me not only a real life one, but a fucking awesome one at that!

so, what's the 30 minute tale of this? (and considering your still reading i'm assuming your still interested)

after trying a few online things with people I met on getdare as i eased myself into the world of BDSM and kink, I found an advert.

not too far away from myself, looking for in person meets and not interested in sex, so i thought.. next step up i suppose, after doing online things. So PM away i did, and found myself a fairly sane and decent guy looking for Kink with no strings attached. it looked pretty fun, we talked a fair amount for the week or two before we met. (he had some time off and i had just finished my exams) and we got on pretty well.

all going good so far...

so after turning up on his doorstep naked shivering and quite frankly terrified, it was only minutes before my first breakdown, ha ha (bit off a bit more than i could chew id say)

Fortunately for me, the guy id met was not a nutter... he noticed i was in a bad way and stopped (take heed all doms out there, sometimes your sub isn't just saying no for effect.. he may actually be terrified and need help). anyway, after stopping the session we had planned.. and a little time and some very sugary coffee. we started to chat and talk, I realised.. this guy is actually quite interesting, I could like him as a close friend quite easily. throughout the next 36 hours of planned session time we slowly introduced me into kink, in much smaller and safer amounts than before planned.

Anyway.. we had a good laugh, and became OK friends from it.

instalment 2!!!

so, after all the we started instant messaging all the time, found out that we actually got on, really fucking well. so when he had some more free time and was passing buy, he came and stopped at mine for a couple of nights, for a mix of kink and friendly banter. at this point we both knew that we got on much better than was normal to do so for acquaintances or friends, and by the end of it, I think we both would have used the singular prefix of 'best' to describe our relationship.

Part 3 Caravan parks and tower defence..

after another couple of months had passed so by september 2011 now, we decided for a small kinky holiday together, just a couple of days in a caravan.

well.. the caravan was shite, ha ha ha we had to buy our own loo roll, so the entire reason it ended up being almost a week was pretty much solely down to the company. that and Tower defence games are EXTREMELY addictive, a good few hours were lost to tower defence HD: lost earth if not days.. and the development of a new addiction to them was born. But this is nothing to do with our relationship really.. except that at this point i was lounging around naked while chatting quite comfortably. That and we were having a great laugh.

so after 5/6 days of extended caravan holiday we both returned to our lives once more, though as the trend continues.. we were talking now on a pretty much non stop basis on some form of IM messenger.. and not long after it turned into 16 to 30 hour phone conversations every day.. talking about well, life the universe and everything.. that and analysing every different detail about our kinks and sexuality (i consider myself straight.. so here is where it gets more interesting)

Were now.. a couple of months later down the line, in a fucking good relationship. Admittedly.. its hardly conventional, we don't have sex (kink sort of fills the gap it leaves but not in the same way) were pretty much as close as brothers, best of friends, and to top it all off have a big healthy dose of what i do believe the hippy's call love.

So, strange.. random, unexpected and fucking marvellous,

Thank you GetDare, and keep hope for all you other people still questioning if anything actual can happen around here.. it does, occasionally. and at least this time, it worked

Will x x x