PDA

View Full Version : Diapers, Jamie, and Me: A Story of ToD

RussianRonaldo
01-13-2012, 07:13 PM
Chapter I- Diapered Up for the Start of the Game
I walked into my house, knowing exactly what would happen when I did. I had come to accept my fate, I deserved it, and maybe something good would come from it.
My name is James Cooper, and I am around 5'7, black hair, 16 years old, and with the wits, charms, and good looks to get me anything in life. I had a problem in my life... well not a problem, but rather a secret that if found out would cause a pretty big problem. I was a diaper lover. I loved diapers. In case you do not understand, I wanted to wear diapers for some off, bizarre reason. Ever since I was 12 I had done anything to get my hands on diapers. For the past year or so, every night I would drink 2 glasses of water, then wear a diaper to bed, just so that I would get that amazing feeling from waking up wet. I woke up at 6 am for school and discarded my diaper so that by the time my mother woke up, at 8 am , both me and my diaper were long gone/hidden.
Today when I got to school I realized something- I had left my diaper on my floor. Now I knew that if my mother did her annual "Pick up James' laundry when I wake up" thing that she did every morning, then she would find it for sure, and I would be screwed by my own mess, literally.
So anyway, as I walked into the house and saw my mother standing at the door, looking genuinely distressed, I wasn't surprised. I had two options, tell the truth and face the wrath and maniac mother, or I could pretend I knew nothing and hope she did the same. Needless to say, I chose the second option. "Hey mom, guess who aced their history quiz?" I said in my best poker-face voice.
"Would it by any chance be the same person who wears diapers to bed and wets them, and then leaves them on the floor so that their mother can find them?" Now I knew I was screwed. She knew, the only thing left to do was come clean, and try the "Oh mother I am so sorry" method.
"Mom, before you get angry let me explain... I only do this because..."
"Because either you are a sick, twisted pervert, which I doubt you are, or because for some reason you feel emotionally neglected. IF the second one is true, which I hope it is, I already know what course of action to take. Meet me in your room in five minutes, and get out your entire stash of diapers."
I stood there awed. I walked upstairs to my room slowly, and pulled the three twelve-packs of diapers I had hidden in my closet out and put them onto my bed. I sat on my bed as I received a text from my best friend, Sean Flemming. "Yo bro, i needz u to getz ova her asap got 2 10s (10's referring to the 1-10 scale of attractiveness) want ToD! my house now!" I texted back, "dudez be dere in 20 chill yaself!"
As the sent the text my mom walked into my room. She came over to my bed and told me to take off all of my clothing. I did as I was told, not wanting to make the day any worse for myself. "Okay honey, I read online that the best way to deal with this... need... of yours is not to ignore it but to satisfy it. Ergo you will be in diaper 24-7 until I feel you have outgrown your need. If you never outgrow your need, then you will be in diapers until you move out." When she finished talking I was fully naked, my 5'4 penis hanging down limply. My mom opened a pack of my diapers, taking two out, and she told me to lie on my bed. She diapered the first one onto me, with much skill, oddly enough. I went to stand up when she stopped me, and began to put on the second diaper. She explained, "You are getting two diapers at a time for the first couple of times, because you lied to me about this." She finished and helped me up, patting my diapered butt. She asked me to get my coat from my closet, and when I turned around she quickly locked a lock-and-key lock onto the back of my diapers, making them impossible to remove without the key. "So that you don't skip on your diapers..." she explained softly, "Now the rest of the Friday night is yours to do as you please, but call or text if you stay out later than 11."
She walked out of my room and I suddenly remembered Sean's two hotties waiting for Truth or Dare. I found the loosest pair of jeans I owned, and threw them and a plain white T-shirt on. I looked in the mirror and realized that the diapers were visible, but just barely. I could easily hide them. I went outside, hoped onto my bike, and rode the three blocks down the Sean's house, feeling my diapers crinkle and squish all along the way.
I rang the doorbell nervously, not knowing if my diapers would screw me over for the second time today. "Hey dude, nice of you to finally show up. Hurry up we got two blondes to dare into nakedness." Sean, the 6-foot, 16-year old, blonde, muscularly built boy, said to me. He pulled me into his house, then into his basement, where I saw two of the hottest blondes I have ever seen sitting next to each other.
"Hello I'm Jordan, and this is my friend Jamie." said one of the blondes, "Now are we going to play or what?"
"Of course we are," I said with swag as I sat next to Jordan and Sean sat in between Jamie and Jordan, "Now Mrs. Jordan, truth or dare?"
Jordan answered with a truth and I quickly chose her question. "Are you a virgin, and if not how many times have you had sex?"
"No, and twice, both with the same guy..." sensing disapproving looks, she continued,"...what you never said I had to tell who! Now Sean, truth or dare?" Sean answered the same, with a truth. Jordan came out with her question as quickly as I had, "Did you know that your friend here is wearing a diaper?" I turned a million shades of red while Jamie and Jordan just started laughing, and Sean sat there stunned staring at my bottom to try to pick out the bulkiness where my diapers started.
"Um no..." said Sean, clearly upset, "Why didn't you tell me James?"
"Well... it is a very long story, can we just ignore it and continue the game please, maybe as a future truth you all can find out..."
"Ok fine... Jamie, truth or dare?" asked Sean, still clearly distressed by this news. When Jordan answered with a truth, he asked her what she thought of me wearing diapers.
"Well um. I kind of think it's sexy. I think it's turning me on..." she answered. Everyone stood there, shocked. "Ok guys I think I need to come clean..." she started, "I also wear diapers. I wear them because I like to for some reason. I just enjoy it." As she said this, Jamie pulled down her jeans, revealing a crinkly adult diaper. "I guess me and James have something in common!" she laughed and winked at me."

RussianRonaldo
01-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Sorry I forgot the do the whole, author beginning of the story speech thing. So please be honest with if you like my story. A lot of people said they liked my first one, so maybe this one will be good too. Any advice is taken gratefully, and if people request more, I will write more....
And yes both of my stories involve diapers? Got a problem with it... I didn't think so!

geosnake7
01-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Great Story So Far Keep it up please and please pm me when you do an update.

RussianRonaldo
01-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Okay sorry this chapter is kind of short... I honestly did not want to put in THAT much work if no one was into my story... however I will continue, maybe other people will actually like it. Please comment, and thanks for reading.

Chapter II- Big Babies and Baby Penis

I sat there, shocked at two things: one that one of the hottest girls I've ever met thought wearing diapers was sexy, and two that she was here, playing Truth or Dare with me! "Ok you big baby," Jamie laughed, "will you pick dare, or be the baby you're dressed as and pick dare?" I instantly turned bright red, again, and I thought about what to choose. If I chose dare then Jamie would ask me to do something in one of two groups, either something that would end in Jamie and I getting together (which I wanted badly), or something that would embarrass me beyond all belief.
I looked back and Jamie and answered, "I choose dare, guess I am not that big of a baby am I?"
"Okay, ready to be embarrassed? Take off everything except your diaper and stay like that for the rest of the game." I had no idea which category that dare fell into, I thought maybe both, but needless to say I did the dare. When I was done undressing, Sean noticed the lock on the back of my diaper, and the fact that I was wearing two diapers, and asked about them. I had to explain everything at this point, and Sean actually laughed at me! I tried to get off the subject of my mother diapering me by continuing the game.
"Okay Jordan, truth or dare?" I asked, to which Jordan followed my example and chose to do a dare. "Ok, for your dare I want you to give Sean a blowjob. Nice and easy to get everyone warmed up." I smiled while Jordan got on her knees, and Sean whipped out his penis. The first thing I noticed was that he had an erection, and then I realized that his erection only was 4'4!
"You should have just dared to me to suck a baby carrot for a little!" laughed Jordan. Sean turned beet red, and I laughed that awkward laugh when something is kind of funny. Jordan sucked his dick and when I was satisfied with her oral performance, I allowed her to stop. Sean, still red, got re-dressed and Jordan asked him, "Ok baby dick, truth or dare?" Sean probably decided to go along with the flow, and he chose dare. "I dare you to get naked, and put these on." As she said that, Jordan took off her bra and thong, somehow without removing any other clothing. Sean turned beet red again, but got dressed and pulled on the thong and the bra. His 4'4 erection was still easily visible through the red throng, and the matching red bra made him look even funnier. Still as red as he could possibly be, he continued the game by asking Jamie truth of dare.
"Umm... well I don't want to be the only lame one, so dare." she smiled.
"Okay, for your dare I want you to go to the bathroom in your diaper for the rest of the night, and let James change you every time you do. Now guys I'm going upstairs to get drinks, you all want anything?" With our orders take down, Sean went upstairs and we put the game on hold until he came back. I checked my phone and saw the time, 6:33. When Sean returned four minutes later with our drinks, I asked him if I could spend the night, he replied yes, and I quickly sent a text to my mom to inform her.
"Okay James, truth or dare?" asked Jamie. I once again chose dare and she continued, "Ok for your dare I want you to let us take a picture of you in only your diaper, and send it to one person on your phone!" I sat there mortified. Who would she send the picture to, and how much embarrassment would I face because of it!? I stood up and allowed Jamie to snatch a picture, and she sent it to someone.
"So, who now knows that I wear diapers?" I asked.
"Hey, I never said I was going to tell you, it's a lot funnier this way."
"Fine..." I started, defeat in my voice, "Jordan truth of dare?"

Demonking
01-16-2012, 09:42 PM
Great story keep up good work

redtiger
01-16-2012, 11:54 PM
I like the mixing of traditional ToD with the diaper fetish. I also like that you take the time to actually write complete sentences, paragraphs, etc. Nice story.

I need punishing
01-20-2012, 02:43 PM
loooove this...there are deffinately not enough diaper stories out there

daremaster 1
01-21-2012, 09:50 AM
Amazing story! Really looking forward to more.

RussianRonaldo
01-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the positive reviews guys! I'll update again when I get the chance!

Thompa
01-30-2012, 11:06 AM
Excellent start can't wait for the next chapters

xxstupid15xx
03-14-2012, 03:23 AM
more stories charter would be nice

RussianRonaldo
04-13-2012, 10:15 PM
Okay guys I am so sorry for taking so long, I think that we should organize some kind of punishment system if I don't update during a certain amount of time. Well, thank/comment.

Chapter III- Relationship Built

We all sat down sipping our drinks, and I asked Jordan the question. She answered with dare, so I thought about what to make her do. "Get naked," I laughed "Give Sean and I the sexual pleasure we've been waiting for." She quietly complied, stripping off her clothing quickly.
She looked at Sean, "Oh sorry, does that make you wittle weewee go hard? Okay Sean, truth or dare?" Sean answered dare, and the game continued, "I dare you to do the dance from "I'm Sexy and I know It!" in front of us, for as long as we want." Jordan pulled out her Ipod and began to play the song, to which Sean replied to by doing the "wiggle wiggle wiggle YEAH!" It was honestly hysterical, although Sean was mortified. Just then I heard someone fart, followed by another fart. I turned to Jamie and she was bright red and uncontrollably farting.
"Gu... guys I think... think I hav... have to poop!"
"Well too bad, those laxatives were designed to make you need to do so, and you have to do it in your diaper." said Sean.
"Sean... why di... did you do that!?" shouted Jamie
"Because it's obvious that you and James have the hots for each other, so I figured to make it less awkward by having him change you!"
"Sean, you're an ass," I said out loud, but whispered, "I owe you one."
"James... may you please change me now?" asked Jamie very shyly, "I think it's done."
We got up and went into Sean's bathroom, which was about the size of a stall in school, except with a shower. Cramped in a room with a hot girl in a diaper, that I was about to change. Oh man My dick got rock hard, and a small bulge could be seen though my diaper.
"Oh don't get too hard you pig!" Jamie laughed, "Now let's get this over with!"
I slowly pulled off Jamie's diaper and tossed it into the trash, and she handed me a fresh one. I took a second to admire her freshly shaven pussy , and her magnificent breasts. Suddenly, our eyes met, and we began to passionately kiss. She stuck her hand into my diaper an began to stroke my cock, and within seconds I jizzed all over the inside of my diaper. We continued this for five minutes before we got ourselves in order, and I put on her new diaper, but not before I rubbed her clit for a minute or so. "Do you want to know who I sent that picture to?" Jamie asked, "It was to my email, not for blackmail though, I am going to be masturbating to that picture for so long! Hey, I like you, and you obviously like me. If we survive this night, I say we become friends with benefits!"
"Oh fuck yeah, a hot diaper girl who is into me, I could fuck you all day every day!"
"Okay, let's go, and try not to be dared into submission."
She kissed me on the lips, grabbed my hand, and pulled me back into the basement.

centralhigh2010
04-15-2012, 02:09 PM
=) more more more more more

wedgied
04-17-2012, 09:28 AM
Nice story,
Thanks - I can't wait for the next part!

knightgunner13
04-20-2012, 01:16 PM
ove this story as well! you type really good stories!

RussianRonaldo
04-30-2012, 01:27 PM
Well guys, I have decided that due to a busy life and a general disinterest for this story on this site, I am putting this story on the Yeah, It's Probably Over List. If I finish my other story, and I get more free-time, this story might be continued/finished. But, taking on two stories at once was much too big of a project for me, I give up. Thank you all for the continued support, have a good day.

knightgunner13
04-30-2012, 07:51 PM
i think that you should finish this one and let your other one live if you have to kill one. i love them both though