PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in US (serious replies only)

subguy4
01-13-2012, 11:50 AM
20/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in US (serious replies only)

Hello everyone.

About Me

My name is Eric; I am a 6'4" white college student. I weigh 140 pounds. I am skinny and physically fit. I live in a 4 bedroom apartment with 3 other roommates, but we each have our own rooms, therefore I can do tasks in my locked room. I do have a webcam, and am willing to take pictures. (No face in pictures until trust is built). I have been coming on this site one and off for the past year, searching for a domme that I can trust has proven to be much more difficult then I could have ever imagined. I have dealt with fakers and people just looking for a simple release so if you are one of those people just get the fuck out now. I am a submissive person to my core, but that does not change the fact that I am a human being with feelings and concerns just as you have. I am serious about BDSM and expect my dominant to share the same level of seriousness. I am a full time student with a part time job, with that in mind I am not going to have the time for daily sessions, because this is going to be an online relationship I am hoping that you will be flexible with me in scheduling sessions or tasks, I will extend the same courtesy to you. Through my experiences on getdare I have seen other dommes do things in different ways, by suggesting the following I am not trying to top from the bottom, it is merely a suggestion for a way of assigning tasks that I found worked out well for both myself and the dominant. Assigning me a list of weekly tasks to be completed within 7 days giving me the option of when they are completed as long as they are completed within the assigned time frame is a great option because of my roommate situation, obviously pictures/videos can/will be used for proof of completion I felt this was the most efficient and lowest stress option for task completion for my master/mistress. This is merely a suggestion I am more than willing to work with my domme in a manner they see fit.

What I am expecting from you as the dominant:

I am NOT looking for a 24/7 relationship. I mainly want this to be a casual and fun relationship, with you in control of me obviously. But I will not have time for a task every day, and I need my domme to understand and be alright with that. Casual Mistress if you will. I am expecting my master/mistress to have some experience in the dominant role of a D/S relationship, that being said I am not looking for people who are new to this lifestyle; I am serious about this and would like you to be just as serious as I am. Your pleasure is always going to be the first thought in my mind, however, I am not looking for someone that is going to simply deny my orgasms 24/7, as selfish as it may be as I said before, I am a person too, I deeply enjoy orgasms and expect to have them at the very least occasionally. I am not here for 24/7 chastity, I get off in subspace and just as you are here to control/humiliate and degrade me I am here to get off on those feelings because of the lack of being not in control in my normal everyday life. If you are the type of mistress to simply deny orgasms outright and constantly please look elsewhere. Even though this is going to be an online relationship I value being able to talk with my master on a daily basis very highly, Masters/Mistresses who are able to communicate through skype/Aim/Messenger/Email on a day to day basis is a very big deal to me.

What you can expect from me:

I have a pretty good amount of experience being a sub, I understand that in the M/S relationship I am the property of my master, however, I am still a human being, I have feelings just as you do, I hope to be able to take the M/S relationship farther and be able to talk with my master about other things then just bondage, and in turn I am more than willing to talk with you about anything you want to discuss D/S or not. I will obey and follow your instructions to the best of my ability as well as follow all rules given to the best of my ability; your pleasure will always be on my mind I can promise you that. As far as carrying out tasks/punishments/etc I hope you can be understanding if I require a little more time because I am not sure I can carry out the task without alerting my other 3 roommates living with me, most of the time this won’t be an issue just please understand I do care and am trying for you. To prove to me that you are reading this application on the appropriate line in the questionnaire if you could please write the following, I will know you had enough respect for me to read the entire application; Carcinogenz. Thank you for taking the time to look over my ad and I look forward to hearing from all potential owners!

My Likes:

-Anal
-Masturbation
-Butt plugs
-Gags
-Bondage
-Blindfolds
-CBT
-Teasing
-Humiliation (Not Public)
-Feminization
-Objectification
-Spankings
-Verbal Humiliation

Curious About:

-Diapers
-Learning to Deepthroat
-Overnight bondage
-Pet Play
-Slave blogging
-Toothpaste/Icyhot

My Limits: (**Indicates STRONG serious limit)

-Chastity/Orgasm Denial for Extended Periods*******
-Family/friends****
-24/7**
-Scat**
-Piss**
-Blackmail**
-Shaving (arms/legs/head)**
-Messy
-Illegal
-Animal
-Blood
-Needles
-Knifes
-Public

Toys

-Ball gag head harness
-Ball gag with chin strap
-Dildo
-Butt plugs (small to huge, vibrating/non)
-Inflatable butt plug
-Leather wrist/ankle cuffs
-Rope
-Latex panties
-Enema bag
-Ice
-Duct Tape
-Clothespins
-Blindfold
-Hogtie D ring with snap hooks for cuffs
-Saran Wrap

I realize most of the time there is a questionnaire or application it is the case of a master looking for a submissive, however because I am looking for a specific type of person, if you are not willing to read this entire application and grant me the same level of respect I plan to devote to you, you are not someone I am looking for. If you can take the time to fill out the following and hopefully with some detail and correct spelling/grammar it will help me better choose the right dominant for myself. It is still my choice who I decide to give total control of myself to, that is something I will not give up easily. The application should be submitted to me through PM ONLY!! Thank you!

Questionnaire/Application

First Name/title you would like to be addressed by:
Do you have/are willing to use a Cam/Microphone:
Weight:
Height:
Your Timezone:
Your Likes in your slaves:
Your Dislikes in slaves:
Your Fetishes:
Your Limits for slaves:
One reason you believe sets you above everyone else:
Do you have skype?