PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

youngcamslaveboy
01-13-2012, 03:26 AM
19/male/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

INTRODUCTIONHello my potential Masters. My name is slave, bitch, worthless piece of shit…whatever you want. I had an account here before, but I was not experienced enough, so I couldn’t found a Master so easily. But now, I know everything about sM, and because, I am ready to serve a Master properly. I put really much effort in this add, so please, if you are interested in owning me, read it.

MY LIFEI am 18 years old student who lives with his family in an apartment in Croatia (GMT +1). I have my own room finally, but unfortunately, I am not so often home alone. Since I am a student, I have many obligations and things to do during the day, so I am not avaible in every part of the day.
Since I realized I am submissive and 100 % bottom, I discovered the world of slave/Master relationship. I am very experienced. I had many Masters, but unfortunately, I couldn’t find a Master for a long term relationship, they were all just one night Masters. This time, I want to make a change. I want to find a Master for a long term relationship.

MY PHISICAL STATSI am 184 cm tall, have 74 kg. I am slim, but I have defined muscles. I train almost every day – gym, running, swimming and climbing. I have a bit hairy legs, armpits and pubic hair. I have short black hair, sometimes so short I don’t even have to use gel.

WHAT I OFFER AS A SLAVEI am quite busy man, so I definitely can't go on cam every day. I prefer to have two or three cam sessions a week, but I am ready to do offline tasks every day. Offline tasks will be proved by detailed reports and photos. Also, I am willing to write a blog, so my training can be followed by other slaves and Masters, but can also be one part of my online humiliation.
Things I am willing to do during live cam sessions: humiliation, degradation, roleplay, cum control (denial/forced masturbation), sniffing socks, boxers and sneakers, cock and balls torture, cumplay, nipple play, spank, selfsucking, feetplay…other things can be discussed.
Things I am willing to do as offline tasks which will be proved by reports and pics: everything I am willing to do during live cam sessions + anal and piss. I can't do anal and piss during the live cam sessions because it's too risky and messy, but I am willing to do it offline.
My limits (things I will never do): public, illegal, extreme pain, blood, scat, torture the head of the cock, showing face (I don’t show face, but I can use a mask if you want me to), crossdressing, exercise.
I don’t have sex toys, since I live with my parents and I am not able to get any. I can use any objects in my house.

THE WAY OF CONTROL2-3 live cam sessions, every day offline tasks proved with reports and pictures, every day chats, keeping a blog. I prefer to be given a task and a due date when it has to be on your email.

WHAT I EXPECT FROM A MASTERI know my place, I know I am just an object for a proper Master and I am ready to serve a Master. But, there is something I have to say. I want a strict, dominant and hard Master, but also, I want a sane and fair Master that will respect me just as a slave/bitch, but still, as a man.

THE WAY OF CONTACTING MEYou think I am good enough for you? You want to own me and to become my Master? Then please, contact me this way:
- Write me a PM with the following stats:
1. Age:
2. Location:
3. The way of controlling me:
4. Period of time you want to own me:
5. E-mail:
- I require your e-mail, because I will send you 3 photos of me: my body, my cock and balls, and my ass in the next 24 hours after you send me a PM.
- After you receive the photos, you can ask me any questions and tell me if you want me as your slave. Then we can have a chat on msn and see if we can agree the rules and the start of serving.
- Please, tell me if you are adding me to msn, because I will not accept anyone, just the potential Masters.

I prefer younger Masters, 18-30 years old, but that does not mean that other ages can't apply because you never know, perhaps, I will become your slave.
Thank you very much for reading. I hope that you are interested in owning me, so apply via PM.