PDA

View Full Version : Have not been listening.

mysterious.girl0011
01-12-2012, 06:43 PM
I have been a very bad girl and deserved to be punished.

Let's see...I haven't been listening to people when they tell me to cum/orgasm. I either can't do it or drag it out longer then what they have asked.

I think my punishment should include forcing me to orgasm and maybe even teaching me to control my orgasms so I don't disobey my orders again.

Bryan
01-12-2012, 06:47 PM
I have been a very bad girl and deserved to be punished.

Let's see...I haven't been listening to people when they tell me to cum/orgasm. I either can't do it or drag it out longer then what they have asked.

I think my punishment should include forcing me to orgasm and maybe even teaching me to control my orgasms so I don't disobey my orders again.

a good punishment would be that you could only masturbate in a public place for a week. and don't lower your voice when having the orgasm.

mysterious.girl0011
01-12-2012, 06:52 PM
a good punishment would be that you could only masturbate in a public place for a week. and don't lower your voice when having the orgasm.

guess you didn't read my dislikes.

Bryan
01-12-2012, 07:04 PM
guess you didn't read my dislikes.

ooppsss.. sorry.:))

how about for a week, you could only masturbate using a belt of yours. use it whatever way you want but you could only use that.

mysterious.girl0011
01-12-2012, 07:16 PM
ooppsss.. sorry.:))

how about for a week, you could only masturbate using a belt of yours. use it whatever way you want but you could only use that.

I'm not the type of girl who wears belts so I don't own one anymore.

ElyaC
01-12-2012, 09:28 PM
Dislike makes it seem flexible, which means they may be acceptable for a punishment. Maybe a good idea to change it to limits if you don't want to do them even for punishmkents?
Edge yourself to the point where you can't stand any more. Then stop for half an hour. Repeat this pattern for an entire day, allowing for eating and other necessary things. At the end of the day you start again, but if you do not orgasm in one minute, you must do a punishment from your dislikes or not orgasm for 5 days.

Bubuk
01-14-2012, 07:18 AM
1) You should edge X times before having orgasm (than more X than better). Before having orgasm you should sit on chair and get Y orgasms (as much as you have). You may do break, but may not leave chair before doing Y orgasms (Y - is yourchoice)
2) You should insert Z fingers in ass for 24/(X+1)/Y/Z hours. It is your punishment.
example:
you edged 11 times, than did 2 orgasms. You decided to insert 2 fingers in ass.
24/(11+1)/2/2=0.25hours = 15 minutes.

mysterious.girl0011
01-14-2012, 01:05 PM
1) you should edge x times before having orgasm (than more x than better). Before having orgasm you should sit on chair and get y orgasms (as much as you have). You may do break, but may not leave chair before doing y orgasms (y - is yourchoice)
2) you should insert z fingers in ass for 24/(x+1)/y/z hours. It is your punishment.
Example:
You edged 11 times, than did 2 orgasms. You decided to insert 2 fingers in ass.
24/(11+1)/2/2=0.25hours = 15 minutes.

really??? Did you seriously not read my dislikes either!!!!

Star Shadows
01-14-2012, 01:59 PM
I really would recommend changing them to limits. at least textually.
Many people on the site to assume dislikes to mean "I dont really like but for the purpose of punishment etc I will do them anyway" Where as limits are viewed as categorically not going to be done. Though some people just dont read.

mysterious.girl0011
01-14-2012, 02:45 PM
I really would recommend changing them to limits. at least textually.
Many people on the site to assume dislikes to mean "I dont really like but for the purpose of punishment etc I will do them anyway" Where as limits are viewed as categorically not going to be done. Though some people just dont read.

Well then people have it wrong. Limits mean some you might be willing to do.

SubMissChievous
01-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Well then people have it wrong. Limits mean some you might be willing to do.
No, that's not what limits are. Limits = Never or highly unlikely, that's why we call them limits. Dislike means that you don't like it and in punishment situation that's usually what you get. Getting something you like is regarded by most as a reward or, in this case, funishment.

You already did give an example of what you think your punishment should be like. Perhaps if you could be more specific in what you are actually looking for you would have better chance getting it :)

Star Shadows
01-14-2012, 02:57 PM
No, that's not what limits are. Limits = Never or highly unlikely, that's why we call them limits. Dislike means that you don't like it and in punishment situation that's usually what you get. Getting something you like is regarded by most as a reward or, in this case, funishment.

You already did give an example of what you think your punishment should be like. Perhaps if you could be more specific in what you are actually looking for you would have better chance getting it :)

Exactly. Limits are things you will never do.

ichsagedir
01-16-2012, 07:06 AM
You like the thought of bondage so for your punishment you should actually be in bondage. Tie yourself spread eagle in front of a mirror so that you have a good view of your pussy. And don't forget to take your dildo with you.
Edge with your dildo and then tie your left breast at your base (not too tight or it will get permanent damage!) to get your mind off from masturbating and keeping you busy. Edge once more and repeat with the right breast.
If you don't want to tie your breasts: Spank your pussy 10 times instead (Since you only don't like spanks on your ass).
If you can't do that either then just admire your tied figure in the mirror for 10 minutes between the edging.
After your third edge keep fucking yourself with your dildo for 20 minutes. Don't hold back any orgasms and don't stop masturbating.
Have fun ;)