PDA

View Full Version : Shaving Help!

OnDRun
01-11-2012, 04:25 PM
I don't know if this is exactly where this should go but.... what are tips for shaving down there for guys? I can't ever get really smooth or do it with out some razor burn or ingrown hairs. Help please! Girls y'all can help too seeing as you have more expertise in shaving. :)

BamaSwitch
01-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Trim very short and then use a cream like this ...

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/softsheen-carson-magic-razorless-cream-shave/ID=prod6013856-product

Don't use NAIR!! It will burn you quick!

This takes about 6 mins to do its job. Then use something hard to "shave" this cream off. Don't use a razor. I actually flip my razor around backwards and use it. This will pull the hair folicles out where simply washing it off will leave them in and they will start growing again.

As a warning - try this in a small area first before trying on your privates!! Different people react differently to it.

Hope this helps.

Saria
01-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Get a Venus razor. They're like 10 bucks on Walmart.com

Then when you're in the shower, just cover that area in a heavy bit of soap and shave carefully.

sweetsong
01-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Baby oil gel. Shave with it and lather it on after.

I know it's not very "manly" or whatever but it pretty much eliminates irritation. :D

Erotisch
01-13-2012, 01:37 AM
Baby oil gel. Shave with it and lather it on after.

I know it's not very "manly" or whatever but it pretty much eliminates irritation. :D

YES!!! I don't shave with baby oil but I do use it afterwards. I used to get really bad razor burn but since using baby oil, no more. :D

Incapacity
01-13-2012, 07:54 AM
YES!!! I don't shave with baby oil but I do use it afterwards. I used to get really bad razor burn but since using baby oil, no more. :D

Same! I use it afterwards, like you, and my razor burn has significantly decreased. I know this suggestion isn't too many either, but I use conditioner instead of shaving cream or the likes, and it really works. Also I suggest running the hot water a bit before shaving.