PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

MasterYounous
01-10-2012, 11:44 AM
25/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi, my name is Master Younous; I’m here in search of girl/girls that are serious in becoming a real slave that used for everything not just sex. I’ve been a trainer for a long time and now looking for my own, the girl/girls that I’m looking for must be very obedient, innocent, loyal, and know her place in life, a mindset on being and treated as nothing but a slave and takes honor in being a real slave she must also have a bright personality, must be fit and ready to serve. I’m a very strict, demanding, rough and controlling Master, I will also and forever treated as nothing but a slave and nothing more even when we become very close but also caring and protective. My ways are extreme but productive in making absolute vial slave that has become versicle slaves for their master's I'll do the same as you become my long term slave/slaves. Being my slave/slaves I will control your every move from the littlest thing, like your hair style is, to the big thing, like what job you’ll work. Your life will be in my hands and I’ll choose what you will do (you will not have a say), furthermore, as my slave you'll no longer have any freedom, rights, or a voice and I will do what I want when I want however I want to you with no regard to your feeling plus you will have to ask for what you have to, need to, but never what you want to do. I will be honest that I don’t agree with a slave having limits in my opinion it put rules on a Master and allows a slave to do whatever but I will respect it and work with you to pass them. Also I am looking for long term so if you are serious email me at either [email protected] or [email protected] with your picture, age, name and a detail description on how you’ll be a perfect fit for me and on yourself like your personality, habits, etc….