PDA

View Full Version : 36/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

sirie
01-10-2012, 08:17 AM
36/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

36/male/master seeks 21+/any sex/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

Hello, I am John - I am a 36 year old master looking for a slave of any age over 18.

I lived in Ireland but now inland Europe and searching for a job in a new country i am not sure how much time i will have ,mostly during the day for now until i get set up with a job and my own place again , but this is what i want later on and what to work at for now.

I am seeking to work on developing a submissive slave. I'm looking to carefully go over your limits and then begin to develop and grow you as a slave. I enjoy the control and slowly pushing the boundaries of the individual. I plan to start you off slowly, but I envision a world where you have daily tasks to complete. I personally feel that the mental side is the most erotic aspect of it and so many of the activities will require you to think and express yourself. I am certainly flexible about initial status. All that I ask is that you be honest. There are no wrong answers, simply truthful or dishonest ones. If you are looking for a one show deal then I am not the individual for you. If you are looking for a stable partnership where you let your submissiveness out and grow then send me a message via pm.

I have interests in most areas so if you have a specific one that you enjoy let me know and I will think about incorporating it.

Please PM if you are interested - include your email Address - A picture is a plus and 100 word fantasy to get into your head and the type of slave you are and want to become

I am looking for a slave that is willing to follow my every command within there limits a webcam would be helpful

You must be willing to commit to being my slave
I plan to make my slave do various task on or off webcam to start off - will require more later on.
PM me what timezone you are in - we'll find a way to work it.
No Experience is needed
You must use MSN Messenger

A digital Camera is a bonus, could potentially need you to have one later on in the relationship
My Slave could potentially have daily tasks later on in the
relationship. Details about it will be available when and if I decide on it.

Sir

sirie
01-14-2012, 06:29 AM
thanks to all that responded, i will try and respond to all , but my time is limited

sirie
02-06-2012, 10:17 AM
i have even less time than i would like

i dont have time for any full slaves but would like to chat from time to time