PDA

View Full Version : Bad Puppy needs to learn a lesson

littlepuppy
01-09-2012, 10:19 PM
I am this little puppy's master and she has been very bad. She has not made me cum for a week now and she needs to learn her lesson. :mad:

I need some ideas involving spanking (what items to spank her with and how many times), making her edge (but no cumming at first), wedgies, nipple torture, and finally and my favorite way to punish her once I have her cumming how long should I keep her cumming? :D

She will do whatever is put on her as long as I agree with the punishment.

I do have limits for her and they are: public, pictures, family, outsiders, peeing/pooping, consuming pee or poop, or physical permanent harm.

ichsagedir
01-10-2012, 02:23 AM
I think the puppy should crawl around house to find 6 items which can be used to spank her. Then assign a number to each number and roll a dice to find out which item you use for spanking. Spank her for each day she hasn't orgasmed till now 5 times on her ass or pussy or tits.
So if she hasn't come for 10 days, spank her 50 times total -> Maybe spank her 30 times on the ass, 10 times on pussy and 10 times on tits. -> 50 times total :-)

Punisher37
01-10-2012, 02:41 AM
Spank each breast 10 times with a ruler. Then she has to kneel on dry rice or peas for 20 minutes with a peg on each nipple. After a few minutes rest watching whatever you think will make her horniest, she has to kneel on dry rice for 30 minutes holding a coin against the wall with each breast. If she drops it the time starts again.

littlepuppy
01-10-2012, 07:18 PM
These are good ones, she will be doing these later tonight. The more the better. She is going to have a week worth of punishment. She needs to learn her lesson.

badamber
01-10-2012, 07:52 PM
A whole WEEK ? That's very, very bad.
Put clothespins on each nipple. Spank her 50 times with a hairbrush or wooden spoon. Then take off the clothespins and spank each breast 10 times. Make her edge 5 times, then let her cum but stretch a rubber band between two fingers and snap her on the clit with it 10 times right afterwards.