PDA

View Full Version : Couples Kinky Dice Dare

XaceX
01-09-2012, 03:51 PM
This will decide the type of sex you will have and the level on kinkiness of it. You will need dice, ice, and something to tie up someone. If you chicken out on any of them your partner will get a extra roll at the end. There is a winner and loser at the end which is determined by the dice roll and for some dares during it. Good Luck!

Warm Up:
each roll a dice, lowest number must give partner:
1. Foot rub
2. Back rub
3. Head rub
4. your choice
5. partners choice
6. All 3

Naked:
each roll a dice, highest number may just strip, lowest number:
1. Just Strip
2. 25 naked jumping jacks
3. Strike poses: Guys must flex, and show off muscles in at least 10 poses. Girls must strike at least 10 sexy poses.
4. 30 second naked lap dance for partner
5. Same as 3 except Guys: also put on your partners bra and thong and strike some girly sexy poses. Girls: also flex muscles
6. Give your partner a full strip show to music. Strip must last one full song then a naked lap dance for another full song.

Spanking
each roll a dice, lowest gets spanked
1. 5 spanks
2. 10 spanks
3. 5 spanks
4. 10 spanks
5. 20 spanks
6. 25 spanks

Pleasure
each roll a dice, higher roll wins:
Girls: oral for 2 min, sit on his face with you facing his feet that way your pussy is over his mouth and your ass is on his face, you are in control
Guys: oral, girl must be on her knees with her head against a wall. Guy will have control and will force her to deep throat for the 10 times.

Please for both?
roll
1. No
2. Sex 1 min
3. No
4. 69 for 1 min
5. No
6. sex for 1 min and 69 for 1 min

Kinky
1 or 2. Normal section
3 or 4. Kinky
5 or 6. Extreme
Will continue post soon, just a start. Sorry for the delay.

daredevil2
01-11-2012, 09:33 PM
awesome dare me and my gf love it

Local404
01-12-2012, 10:54 PM
Amazing we are definitely doing this later. One question the last part is she deep throughting for 10mins or 10thrusts? (...or ten thrusts per minute for ten minutes :p )

XaceX
01-13-2012, 05:08 PM
10 thrusts, its going to be a longer dice dare going to keep editing it as I have time and the ideas to finish it

bigdare
01-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Loving this dice dare, can't wait for the extension!

Elmf
01-20-2012, 12:09 AM
Definitely am curious as to how this continues. I want to try it with my girlfriend. Can't wait for you to finish! :)

XaceX
01-21-2012, 10:59 PM
Yes will deff finish it, hopefully soon. Its a long one and I haven't had too much time so when I do will finish it. Sorry for the wait.

bigdare
02-27-2012, 03:48 AM
Can You PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS OFF!!!!

Or we could each create separate dice dare ending options for it???

lovely gal
02-27-2012, 04:36 AM
Excellent dare canīt wait to do it ;)

XaceX
03-01-2012, 12:25 PM
This will decide the type of sex you will have and the level on kinkiness of it. You will need dice, ice, and something to tie up someone. If you chicken out on any of them your partner will get a extra roll at the end. There is a winner and loser at the end which is determined by the dice roll and for some dares during it. Good Luck!

Warm Up:
each roll a dice, lowest number must give partner:
1. Foot rub
2. Back rub
3. Head rub
4. your choice
5. partners choice
6. All 3

Naked:
each roll a dice, highest number may just strip, lowest number:
1. Just Strip
2. 25 naked jumping jacks
3. Strike poses: Guys must flex, and show off muscles in at least 10 poses. Girls must strike at least 10 sexy poses.
4. 30 second naked lap dance for partner
5. Same as 3 except Guys: also put on your partners bra and thong and strike some girly sexy poses. Girls: also flex muscles
6. Give your partner a full strip show to music. Strip must last one full song then a naked lap dance for another full song.

Spanking
each roll a dice, lowest gets spanked
1. 5 spanks
2. 10 spanks
3. 5 spanks
4. 10 spanks
5. 20 spanks
6. 25 spanks

Pleasure
each roll a dice, higher roll wins:
Girls: oral for 2 min, sit on his face with you facing his feet that way your pussy is over his mouth and your ass is on his face, you are in control
Guys: oral, girl must be on her knees with her head against a wall. Guy will have control and will force her to deep throat for the 10 times.

Please for both?
roll
1. No
2. Sex 1 min
3. No
4. 69 for 1 min
5. No
6. sex for 1 min and 69 for 1 min

Kinky
1 or 2. Normal section
3 or 4. Kinky
5 or 6. Extreme

Normal:
1. Have sex, roll die, lowest on top
2. Lowest roller gives oral and after masturbates themselves
3. If the low roller, guy: message her entire body head to toe, eat her out then slow sex, you on top girl: titty sex, let him cum on your face
4. Each take a turn to masturbate while your partner watches, roll a dice, low roller must do it blindfolded.
5. Time for some rough sex, for the low roller. The high roller during sex will scratch back hard, leave marks. Biting should leave marks also. Leave hickies everywhere, neck is fair game and boobs for the girls. Hard spanking and slapping is also good. A little blood is ok
6. Low roller gets tied up, anything above is fair game.
Will continue post soon, just a start. Sorry for the delay.