PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (do not have webcam)

sexysub
01-08-2012, 10:23 PM
19/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (do not have webcam)

Hello All,

I am Gabrielle and I live in the USA. I am 19 years old and I started discovering this life style last year. Ever since, I have wanted an online Master.

What I am looking for: I am looking for a strict master who will help me explore this life style.

What I need: I need a Master who is understanding with my schedule. I am very busy in university, I will however go online or send an email, whichever Master prefers, every night unless previously arranged.

More about my life: I am a very busy girl. I have an apartment near my school but I have an apartment mate. I lock my room however I can not walk around my apartment naked. Also, I do not want to involve her into this or anyone of my friends until I decide otherwise.

What I look like: I am 5'1, and weigh 105 pounds, I do 100 sit ups per night and have a flat stomach, I have 34 c breasts, and a little hair on my pussy (in a strip).

Likes: I really like torture for the nipples and clit. I have been experimenting with wax, ice, clamps, and hot sauce. I also like feeling degraded and called names.

Soft limits: (I'm hoping this will be likes soon) peeing (in a cup) and not wearing a panty or bra in my everyday life.

Limits: Family and Friends, Pictures and Videos and Mic, Illegal, Blood, Permeant damage

Why No Pics, video, or Microphone: I don't feel comfortable sending pictures. I am worried that they could get traced back to me. I really would not like for that to happen. I apologize if that is an inconvenience but I will not change that. Same thing goes for video. As for a mic, I would not like for my roommate to hear and would always be paranoid about that. I will maybe reconsider it later with my Master.

If any Masters are interested please email me at [email protected]

Thank you,
Your maybe Slave