PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

SissyBoiToy
01-08-2012, 09:51 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hi, I have a cam & prefer to use Skype only.
I'm 19, chubby but muscular.
I'm looking for a dominant yet caring and creative master that's preferably into sissyfication, spanking, humiliation, degradation, light anal, enemas, and cbt.

I dont want the relationship to revolve around JUST me stroking my pathetic cock on webcam every day..

I love being denied the right to cum and teased, also being made to pose to pictures.I have nothing to crossdress in FYI but I love being called a sissy/given a female name/ and feminized/bimbotized! I would love to be trained analy into receiving bigger objects (no toys just household objects/fun!)

I don't show face/don;t do scat/don;t involve others and have a few other limits.

Love to experiment.
I don't cam all the time but wish for the relationship to be long-term.
I will however go on cam for very long and adventurous sessions whenever I get the chance and am home alone

Reminder, I have nothing to crossdress in but love to be treated feminine/as a sissy.
Please PM me if you're interested with your asl, kinks, and what you intend on molding me into also your Skype!

Hopefully Ill find the right dom that will eventually mold me into the ideal slut of his/her choice and may end up whoring me out to chatrooms/public cam sites.

SissyBoiToy
01-09-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm also willing to submit to full-body inspections on cam if you have even the slightest interest in using me as a long-term slave or just your own entertainment/curiosity of how this slut looks like!
On skype only.