PDA

View Full Version : ~ ~ 20/M Master seeks Long-Term Pet M/F ~ ~

Tsukune
01-08-2012, 06:04 PM
20/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

DO NOT BOTHER CONTINUE READING UNLESS YOU FEEL YOU ARE AN HONEST, ETHICAL, AND PROUD PERSON, WORTHY OF BEING A SLAVE TO AN ELITIST MASTER.

1. Self Introduction

My name is Master, for that is the only name a pet should ever call her handler. I am a 20-year-old male in Southern California. I enjoy pet play, humiliation, and creative punishments. I do not know my own limits, and am drawn to pushing other's limits whilst standing on the edge of what is permissible.

2. What is expected of you

I demand complete subservience, I would expect you on a daily basis from the second you wake up to obey a strict list of commands. This may include a specific week-by-week diet I will create if you submit to me the ingredients available. I would expect you to exercise, eat properly and obey any other whim I may have.

3. Humiliation, Degradation, and Subservience

For humiliation purposes I may have you masturbate with your tooth brush, and without cleaning or sanitizing immediately clean your teeth with it. Your Master likes a clean pussy as much as he likes a mouth full of white teeth. Though, that is only one of my ideas, and a rather pleasant one by comparison.

4. Criteria for Acceptance

I am looking for a long term submissive girl who is in it for the long haul, I put a lot of thought and effort into my training and expect you to obey. Provided you are completely submissive I will be patient with you. I am here to train my abilities as a Master, and put into practice what I have only thought about for so many years.

I am only interested in the training of an elite pet, a powerful woman who can handle her Master's order's, is 100% honest, and ethical.

I have no way of confirming if you are sticking to a diet, exercising or any of that. If you are not interested in submitting 100% of your free will over to me, and obeying literally every single command to the best of your ability then perhaps I am not the Master for you.

5. Getting the Leg Up On Your Competition (Desired Traits)

So you truly want to submit yourself to me? You really think you're worthy and you're wondering "Why bother, he'd never accept me!" and that's probably true if that is your attitude. Here are a few things you may entice me with provided you have the proper experience. These are by no means requirements

A. Being useful outside of being a piece of meat to order around.
Are you creative? Can you draw or paint? Can you write stories and fantasies? etc.
B. Are you a geeky or nerdy girl?
Can you play video games competently? Do you read comic books, manga, or watch anime? At the very least, are you technologically savvy?
C. Female friends who will aid/assist you
Because I love harems, end of story.
D. Can you type properly? Are you capable of arranging your thoughts and emotions in an impressive, and satisfying way before sending them to me?
E. Cosplaying/Costumes
Do you own costumes? Do you like to dress up? (being naked is not a costume...although I'll still count it as a plus)
F. Constant Availability For Orders And Communication
Will you be able to talk to me before eating each meal, before bathroom breaks, or whatever other common occurrence I may choose to contact you during? *Bonus points if you have a smartphone and are capable of immediately uploading pictures (like a menu from a restaurant so I may choose the appropriate meal for you)
G. Complete submission
One of my most desired traits in a lady. So you're allergic to pumpkins eh? If you are still willing to eat a big pumpkin pie specifically because you have put 100% faith into Your Master, and agree with his orders no matter what then I am interested. (Though the likleihood that I would do something so cruel and short-sighted is almost non-existant, I still appreciate a slave's complete submission though.)

Reply to me with a detailed message in an attempt to curry my favor, give me a reason to consider you. Once again let me state that I am only interested in the training of an elite pet with the intent that she serve me. I have high standards, though they are not based on age or appearance.

Tsukune
01-14-2012, 04:26 AM
I've been getting a lot of messages, I'd like to address an issue.

I am interested in males, but I am only interested in one who wants to be treated like a female.

subbiedude
01-15-2012, 02:09 AM
Plz accept me as ur slave. i like to be a sissy slave