PDA

View Full Version : Is this safe? (Anal)

Young Slave 444
01-08-2012, 05:38 PM
OK, so say I take a carrot, chop off the bulky end, smooth out the rough corners a little bit, and then wash it (because it's the kind you need to wash). Is it safe for me to then lick it for lube, fuck my ass with it, and then lick it again (therefore effectively getting the taste of poop in my mouth)? Is this safe?

jlstockton25
01-08-2012, 09:08 PM
I've done ass to mouth plenty of times, with no problems. As long as you don't ingest significant quantities of feces, I can't imagine that it would be horribly unhealthy. But hey, I'm not a doctor :P

Slightly Pathetic
01-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Have done alot of stuff like this and never got sick. I just avoid swallowing and do alot of mouthwash gargling after. Can't tell you it's "safe", but there are ways to reduce the risks.

sweetsong
01-09-2012, 12:05 AM
I remember watching a show about weird ways people die and there was a lady who died from fucking herself with carrot. :D

They make lots of toys of many shapes and sizes that are designed for anal play. Use one of those. ;D

And also, don't put that kind of stuff in your mouth. Ew. Not sexy and not healthy.