PDA

View Full Version : Skype/Variation of Make me Famous/Dice roll

staceygreen
01-07-2012, 08:29 AM
Thought I would combine these two dares and make it more fun =)

The Skype bit part:

Firstly, you will need to configure skype to autoaccept and position the webcam so that your full body can be clearly seen. Then post your skype name here.

Once everything is set switch skype on and get into position you should try to remain there for one hour. Get a dice and roll it

1 - change your pants
2 - change your top/shirt
3 - change your bra if you wear one (males just be topless)
4 - change your panty/boxers
5 - sit nude for the whole hour
6 - sit nude for the whole hour while holding a sign with your username and timestamp

The make me famous bit:
By doing this dare you are giving your photographer the right to take any pics that they wish during this whole hour and post them - so if you need to be anonymous you should put on a mask or hat or some other thing that covers your face before you start skype and settle down.

Roll the dice a second time:
The person(s) watching you should take a snapshot or a series of snapshots of you and then post them online with a linkback to your post in this thread so that the staff know that the dare is genuine. The duration that your pics stay up for is depends on the roll of the dice as follows:

1 - Pics stay online for 1 hour
2 - Pics stay online for 24 hours
3 - Pics stay online for one week
4 - Pics stay online for one one month
5 - Pics stay online for one year
6 - Pics stay online permanently

If you wish to tailor the dare and the rolls to your own preferences, then go ahead but you must post the new info along with your skype name =)

awild321
01-07-2012, 08:37 AM
so all you do is sit there for an entire hour can you do dares or something

staceygreen
01-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Like I said you can tailor it to your own preferences.. I suggest sitting though because you need to keep still to have your pic taken ;) Completely up to you though! =)

awild321
01-07-2012, 08:45 AM
idk it sounds fun but sitting for an hour? i would rather just play truth or dare or something

staceygreen
01-07-2012, 08:46 AM
its completely up to you =)

RickyForDares
01-07-2012, 09:08 AM
Very hot dare, I would totally be in but....can't have pictures of face.

staceygreen
01-07-2012, 09:10 AM
Very hot dare, I would totally be in but....can't have pictures of face.

Read the dare carefully ;)

RickyForDares
01-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Read the dare carefully ;)

Nice so when are you gonna roll....lol :)