PDA

View Full Version : Extreme long punishment needed

nisubman
01-07-2012, 05:35 AM
Goin to do a 12 hour self bondage sessions 4hours punishment 8hr tied up during night? Any good ideas have clampps pegs rope belts ball gag laces tape cuffs but plug etc please be as specific as you wish I will try and follow to the t thanks

Pet Phoenix
01-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Sooo.. wait, I'm lost. Your doing a 12 hour straight bondage session? Due to a 4 hour punishment coupled with spending 8 hours in bondage overnight? Or maybe a 12 hour session an 8 hour session and a 4 hour session?

Also, let us know why you are being punished, and is it the 4 hours are the punishment and your just doing the 8 as well or is it all punishment or what? XD little more background would be nice ^^

nisubman
01-08-2012, 12:21 PM
I was going to do a 4 hour punishment followed by 8 hour bound session overnight just involving being tied however instructed? Punishing mysellf for being a man. Happy to cross dress for humiliation and extreme punishment of my bits

slavdiapergirl
01-08-2012, 01:21 PM
ok man put on a dress and use dick skrinking pills no under wear sitt in front of a windo w and flip up the bottem now get something that vibrats and put it on ur dick no crossing legs

nisubman
01-08-2012, 02:28 PM
I I don't have pills but could tie it up or somthin. Don't have. Dress just pantyhosee thing and bra? What else how long should I stay. Theere

nisubman
01-13-2012, 12:37 PM
Any other ideas anyone