PDA

View Full Version : Cbt self bondage in work

nisubman
01-07-2012, 03:57 AM
I work in an office any suggestions how I could secretly punish myself during work

nisubman
01-08-2012, 11:22 PM
Will try humiliation punishments to. Under clothles

nisubman
01-09-2012, 12:54 PM
Have had few ideas 1. Only have a palm full of my own cum for lunch for a week 2 milk my Coffee in toilet with own cum then drink at desk 3 keep balls and dick tied at all times during work ?

Pet Phoenix
01-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Humm... I might give some more thought to thinking up more ideas for you but for now here is one I want you to do. How long you work? 9 - 5? 5:30, one hour for lunch or maybe half. Hmm..

If it's something like that then take 6-8 clothes pegs into work, get settled and started and stuff then head to the bathroom and put the pegs on your balls, 3-4 on each side, as evenly spaced around your sac as you can manage. Once they are in place I hope it's roomy in your underwear beacuase your going to head back out and carry on with your day. The pegs stay on until you get home but you may take them off for half an hour every two hours you have them on. sof if they go on around 9 then lets say you are allowed to have the pegs off your balls during the following times: 1100 - 1130, 1330 - 1400, 1600 - 1630 and finally, as you should be getting home: 1800 - 1830.

Let us know if you manage it ;) I'll be impressed.

nisubman
01-11-2012, 01:47 AM
That is great idea I work 9_5 so will follow your schedule . Do you want me to record pain levels hard ons should pegs be put back on exact same spot each time. Thank you again please think of more

Pet Phoenix
01-11-2012, 06:45 AM
The pegs dont need to go back on exactly the same spot as before, just so long as they are all on ;) it wouldbe great to hear back on pain/arousal etc throughout the day but there's no need to be scientifically precise about it :p looking forward to hearing back from you :p

nisubman
01-11-2012, 11:57 AM
Ok I'm planning to do it this week. Is there a awful punishment if I fail to encourage me to finish? Shoul I wear boxers or pants or woman's panties or thing?

nisubman
01-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Ok have 8pegs in my suit for tommorow very nervous

Pet Phoenix
01-11-2012, 02:13 PM
Hehe excited you mean :p mm, excellent. You can expect a punishment if you fail and you need only look over some of my posts and you'll see that my punishments are always adequate and befitting of the crime, Some people have seen how merciless I can be on those who really deserve it >:3 so just do your best and you should escape anything too bad.

nisubman
01-12-2012, 11:59 AM
Ok I don't know if I passed I managed 9-11 pain was bout a 6 agony taking them of the next 30 mins were awful thinking bout putting back on but I did lasted the 2 hours pain was 9 taking them of . I failed cos had a meeting 1-3 I didn't have balls to keep them on incase it ran over. How did I do?

Pet Phoenix
01-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Ohhhhh weelllll you quite clearly had the 'balls' to keep them on :p just not the courage :rolleyes: Haha, hummmm.... *rubs chin thoughtfully* not tooo baaad... I don't blame you for taking them off for a meeting, I'm kinda disappointed you didn't put them on again after your meeting though :p You most certainly failed the punishment set for you and the way I see it you didn't do everything in your power to try and make up for your failure. I'll have to have a think as to what your punishment for failing will be, in the meantime you should accept suggestions from anyone else who posts here.. Humm..

nisubman
01-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Can I try again tomorrow

nisubman
01-12-2012, 12:34 PM
The feeling is insane and having half day today I know what to fear tommorow

Pet Phoenix
01-12-2012, 01:20 PM
Haha, yes, you may try again tomorrow :3 I will decide upon a punishment based upon your performance then :p ^^

nisubman
01-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Ok I scared now it was so painful first time was ok for a bit if I could sit still but moving around is awful and paranoid people can see what I doing I think I will do it but I'm gonna suffer cos they tender after 4hours today. It so bad taking them of. Did you try my frozen water bottle punishment?

nisubman
01-12-2012, 01:34 PM
Just checked my balls I do have some red marks nice

nisubman
01-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Just checked there do have little red marks on my balls

nisubman
01-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Oops said that already

Pet Phoenix
01-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Hehe I didn't yet but I did post back ;)

As for the pegs haha ^^' cute :p You don't HAVE to take them off if you think you'd stand a better chance of getting through the day with them on :p I said you are 'allowed' to take them off for half an hour to every 2 hours you have them on. I have attempted what I'm making you do now in the past, pegs on the balls feel absolutely great for me ^^ foorrr.... about half an hour.. then I find they start to get a bit uncomfy, 45 minutes I kinda really want them off and an hour and I'll be begging you and doing most anything to get them off X3 haha. loooooveee that feeling of taking them off after a good long while though ;)

nisubman
01-12-2012, 02:47 PM
I really struggled to go 2 hours at time but love it taking them of is essential though to make this task what it is bruised balls this weekend then

nisubman
01-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Nearly time to start pegging again this gonna be a long day

nisubman
01-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Ok here is how I managed. Did two hours four pegs on each side was ok but after an hour they ached so bad but lasted agony taking them of the next half hour was mental torture but did put them back on but it was so sore one of them was really digging in! Lasted the two hours taking them of in toilet I nearly screamed. The next half hour I was panicking bout them going back on but I managed it only lasted an hour though so I failed it was just so sore my palms were sweaty! So I failed and will accept what ever comes next

Pet Phoenix
01-15-2012, 09:26 AM
Oh wooweee ^^ Hahaha, *grins* I think you did absolutely fantastically ;) there is no way I personally could have done as well as that. Having failed once you went back and tried again and did even better; you might have failed the task set, but for an attempt like that I don't think you deserve punishing. In fact I dare anyone coming to this thread to try and beat you :p you have my congratulations ;)

nisubman
01-15-2012, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the gd feedback. Ultimately I did fail though! Any ideas should I keep trying or take on a new task?

Pet Phoenix
01-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Naaa, you shouldn't try again, at least not without giving yourself a good break, feel free to set yourself the personal challenge of making it through a day, feel free to change it out a bit ;) maybe give yourself less but longer breaks? or something, not sure. If you do carry on then feel free to let me know if you make it :3

If you feel you need punishing for failing your task then this should suffice:

Tie your balls tightly with a shoelace or similar, get nice and hard and roll a dice to decide in 10's how many times you will slap both your balls and your cock, and how many times you must edge. eg: roll a 4, you are to slap your balls 10 times, then slap your cock 10 times then edge once and repeat until you have edged 4 times (this means you will have given both your cock and balls 40 spanks each) no cumming for 24 hours afterwards.

nisubman
01-15-2012, 01:10 PM
Do this in work?

Pet Phoenix
01-15-2012, 04:18 PM
nono, just whenever

nisubman
01-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Is anyone else going to attempt this dare? Let me and Phoenix know how you get on

Jack_Sparrow
01-16-2012, 07:44 PM
Hello Phoenix, I too would like a task to do at work. I work 1-9:30.
What ever you give me I will try my best at, an if I fail I will accept my punishment.
Thx

Pet Phoenix
01-17-2012, 04:11 PM
hah ^^' humm.. what sort of work do you do?

nisubman
01-17-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm up for a new challenge

Jack_Sparrow
01-17-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm a team lead for a quality assurance team
I sit behind a desk most of the day

Pet Phoenix
01-21-2012, 03:51 AM
Hmm... all right, one for both of you, something different.. but reaally really simple and not very hard, but i'll use it as an opportunity to ask you both: do you have narrow rope/shoelaces or similar that you can use to bind your cock and balls? how much of it? and do either of you have anything that can vibrate and be secreted beneath clothing?

as for the dare, you will need electrical tape, that coloured rubbery kind of tape, get some if you can, it's quite easy to get hold of from hardware or electrical stores, sometimes even supermarkets if you don't have any. Other tapes wont really be as good at doing the following.

before you get dressed in the morning/before going to work, tug your balls down a little and hold them down while you tape carefully around the base of your balls, the tape should kiss the shaft of your cock and your gonna tape nice and tight, wrapping the tape around and around overlapping the last loop each time and gradually moving further and further down your balls. The elasticity in the tape means it will squeeze and cling nicley and you've just made yourself a home-made little ball stretcher kind of affair. Wrap the tape until your sack is nice and taut over your orbs and your balls are held nice and far away from your body. Pop on some tight underwear and go about your day, you can take the tape off at the end of the day but do so earlier if your balls go blue, numb or tingly, you shouldn't have to wrap the tape 'that' tightly.

For added challenge, roll four dice before heading off to work; the first one is how many times you must take a break during the day, the sum of the second two is how many times during each of these breaks you must spank your bound balls, and the final dice decides how many times during each of these breaks you must edge (odd - once, even - twice) you can take other breaks beside those determined by the dice.