PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Mystic Gia
01-06-2012, 07:14 PM
20/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Ok, so here is what I am looking for at the moment.

I would like to find a girl who is currently looking to be an online submissive. Someone who wants to submit herself to the Dominant's choices in her clothing, things she is allowed to do, ect. Someone who wants to be giving different dares and tasks to do and report them each day (or as often as can be done) here on getdare. AS well as be trained by their new Dominant to serve them as he (I) would want them to serve him.

As I said earlier, I am just looking for something online right now, but I will eventually hope to have my submissive slave live with me. (That will be discussed at a much later time once we have become extremely comfortable with one another)

I prefer beginners, someone with little to no experience but I wont go so far as to say I wont accept someone with a fair amount of experience.

I have a decent amount of experience. I haven't had hundreds of slaves, but I have had and trained about a dozen online and about 4 in person. So I can safely say I believe I had a good grasp on how to use and train a slave.

My likes include (but are not restricted too): bondage, Exhibitionism,
Begging (her), Collars, Cages, Gags, Leashes, Objectification, Orgasm Control, Obedience Training, Humiliation, Role Playing, Semi-Public Play, Speech Restrictions, Pony/Puppy Roleplay.

My dislikes include (but not restricted too): Blood/needle play, diapers, scat play, vomit, children, incest.

Hope to hear from you soon.

--Michael