PDA

View Full Version : Stripped by Society 3

GetdareTEO
01-06-2012, 05:29 PM
All right, ready for number 3? Here you go... WARNING: This can be really easy or really hard!

Go to a big store like walmart or safeway and wait at the checkout line.
You can roll a dice to see how long to stay there, but that is optional:

1 - 5 minutes
2 - 10 minutes
3 - 15 minutes
4 - 20 minutes
5 - 30 minutes
6 - 45 (or for easier version = 7) minutes

While standing there, you must look for people in a special kind of clothing. Count them, and see how many you get.

Roll a dice for what kind of clothes:
1 - T-shirts and tops
2 - Sweaters, dressy shirts, jackets and sweatshirts
3 - Pants and visible underwear
4 - Skirts and dresses
5 - Skarfs, gloves and hats
6 - Shoes and socks

Now roll for what colors:
1 - Grey
2 - Black
3 - White
4 - Red
5 - Blue
6 - Bad luck, anything but black, grey and white! :eek:

Now you have a color and a type of clothing (example: blue Skirts and dresses). Now count how many you see. After your time is up, go to the restrooms, and take that many items of clothing off. When you run out of clothing, you must masturbate for the remaining number of minutes. (example: you're wearing 5 items of clothing, you saw seven blue dresses = strip naked and masturbate for 2 minutes.). But here is the twist: If you get undressed in any way, you have the choice to leave without the lost items of clothing, or masturbate an extra minute for each of them, to earn them back!
However, if you cum or not, you're not allowed to stop before your time is up!
This dare can be really easy (example: you have to stay there for 5 minutes and look for blue shoes. You might end up not stripping at all) or extremely hard (example: your roll 45 minutes (hard version only) and, you look for black socks! You might easily end up masturbating naked for 50 minutes + additional 5 to earn your clothes back! :eek: Note: if you fail and cum before you're allowed, ask me for a punishment! :sado:
Good luck (you'll need it), and have fun! Let me know how it went ;)

daremaster 1
01-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Hard dare! I don't thank I can do as of my age and this being so advanced.