PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (no limits)

Exus
01-06-2012, 02:30 PM
18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (no limits)

Hi there,

what I am looking for, is pretty simple.

Cause getdare itself is sometimes a little too impersonal for me, I am looking for a personal master. This should help me, to push myself forward with the help of someone, who is willing to get themself into my personality.

No matter what sex, age or location you are... you just have to be creative!

While testing out my dislikes/limits, I am open to do anything.
This means that, if you decide to become my personal master, you are allowed to do things, ranging from specifically pleasuring me by making me to do things within my likes (see sig.) and extent my tolerance range related to them, to teasing me by creating new dares, I can't even think about right now... there are literally no limits at all at the beginning.

What is most important, is the following:
I am not looking for that ruthless dominant kind of master like: "Do this and that or will suffer endless pain, you worthless piece of crap"

Because I want to get into new stuff and push my limits, I need a... lovingly master.
May sound a little strange but I hope you got the point.
This doesn't mean that I don't like to be punished... but I'd like to be punished in a nice tone... kind of ;)

Just PM me, if you are interested.

exus