PDA

View Full Version : serious ? ejaculation while flaccid

thongboy88
01-06-2012, 10:59 AM
hello, i dont know how to say this so here it goes, i went for a run the other night and felt a sensation, i continued to run hard as a rush went through my body, it felt like i was invinsible, and i felt my underwear fill, i was not hard at all i felt a little orgasm but could still carry on running. i was only a minuet away from home and when i got there i looked, and yes there is was, i had ejaculated in my thong, and i dont mean just a dribble but a huge load, and i have to say once again i was not hard, is this normal? has anyone else done this or heard of this happening,

muddz
01-06-2012, 11:08 AM
Well technically this isn't a truth thing so I think you are posting it in the wrong forum but yeah, I guess that can happen, I am not a doctor though so don't ask me the specifics.

SubMissChievous
01-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Moved. And, yes, it's possible and normal. Ejaculation is the result of some sort of stimulation and you don't have to be erect for it to happen.

Pet Phoenix
01-20-2012, 07:45 PM
Of course it's possible ^^ Interesting one, I've not heard of something like that happening to someone when they were running before ^^ haha i'll bet that gave you an even better speed boost than when an awesome track comes on your ipod ;) you gotta remember that things like arousal, orgasm and ejaculation are all different events, it's just the case that they typically happen together. You ever heard of milking? Much in the same way I can make myself cum (orgasm ejaculation and almost always arousal) from riding my lovley big toys I've seen men just use lil probes and prostate toys and stuff to stimulate the prostate gland and generate like half a glass of milky white fluid without an orgasm. I guess there are other activites that can stimulate and accidentally 'trip' the glands responsible for your ejaculation.

At any rate, what you describe - ejaculation without arousal or an erection isn't a completley uncommon event and only very very rarley is it any kind of indicator of something to be concerned about health-wise, I'd advise having a little look around online for more info, hope that helps a little.

321tt
01-28-2012, 05:57 AM
I needn't be that strange. I believe it has happened to me once as well and I would not consider it any wrong. In my opinion, it is simply something like "daily wet-dream", the subconsciousness is strange, and together with some neural stimulation from running in thong ... ;)

thongboy88
04-17-2012, 11:04 PM
Of course it's possible ^^ Interesting one, I've not heard of something like that happening to someone when they were running before ^^ haha i'll bet that gave you an even better speed boost than when an awesome track comes on your ipod ;) you gotta remember that things like arousal, orgasm and ejaculation are all different events, it's just the case that they typically happen together. You ever heard of milking? Much in the same way I can make myself cum (orgasm ejaculation and almost always arousal) from riding my lovley big toys I've seen men just use lil probes and prostate toys and stuff to stimulate the prostate gland and generate like half a glass of milky white fluid without an orgasm. I guess there are other activites that can stimulate and accidentally 'trip' the glands responsible for your ejaculation.

At any rate, what you describe - ejaculation without arousal or an erection isn't a completley uncommon event and only very very rarley is it any kind of indicator of something to be concerned about health-wise, I'd advise having a little look around online for more info, hope that helps a little.

Hello thanks for your reply, I'm not worried about it as it was a great experience, I even tried to do it again, but sadly I couldn't what is milking and how is this done ?
Thanks