PDA

View Full Version : Naked Public Dares <3

naked_dare_girl
01-05-2012, 06:38 PM
Hey guys?! Post your nude public dares for me here because I love the idea of others seeing me naked publiclicly and enjoy seeing buldges in other guys pants. So post the dares here and I'll PM results to poster and all who ask. Have fun you sick people.

Sound&Fury
01-05-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm getting a bulge just thinking about it. Few off the top of my head.

Go to a public park fully dressed. The busier and brighter the better. Approach anyone you feel like approaching and ask them if they'd like you to remove an article of your clothing. Have them specify which, but start with the top layers and work your way down. Do this until you're completely naked.

If you have a car get it really muddy. Strip down at home and drive your car to an open car wash. Get out and wash your car until it's clean.

sm_limb
01-05-2012, 10:47 PM
go to the mall or citycenter, go into lingeryshops and ask for the manager.
ask him if he/she can help you.
you would like to become a model some day and are looking for experience.
and therefor you are offering free of charge to be life mannequindoll in the window for a day in some very sexy and sheer lingery.
if they say yes, you are to stand in the window and let them undress you and than dress you in the most sexy sheer (slutty) lingery they have.
if no, go to next one till you find one that will.
have fun on display

ChastitySissy
01-06-2012, 06:04 AM
Go to a forest and choose a tree near the path. Everytime someone walks by you have to aim your pussy at them while holding the tree as if you wer inviting them to fuck you.

dudeduality
01-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Pack a small bag with a pair of shorts and a shirt. You should also be wearing a thin, light pair of shorts and a t-shirt that you don't care about. Head out to the park. Stash the bag of clothes at one end of the park, say the opposite side from where the restrooms are. Walk on over to the restrooms or other side of the park. Tear off the shirt and shorts, doing real damage so they really can't be worn as clothes again, then flush 'em or toss 'em in a dumpster/trash can. Now WALK across the park to where you stashed your other clothes. Hope they are still there! ;)

If absolutely no one saw you before you got to your clothes, you should edge three times before you get dressed.

linearizationcannon
01-08-2012, 12:40 AM
Pick a guy (or even better, a group thereof) your age, preferably one you find attractive, and strip while out of their view. Then walk up and have a conversation with them. Act like you simply do not comprehend the fact that you are naked. If you want to take it even farther, offer to go somewhere else so that they can look all they want but not touch.

Also, just post your reply here.

sm_limb
01-08-2012, 10:37 PM
please give here also the reports on your dares lol

naked_dare_girl
01-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Still looking for dares guys.

dareupyourparty
01-22-2012, 04:36 PM
Sit naked in a park using the lotus sitting position. Pretend to meditate, you can even sing a little to draw attention to you.

Do that until someone adresses you. Then tell them with a straight face that this is a new meditation method that brings you closer to the spirit of the earth :D Try to convince the new person to join if you are really ballsy!

sfinx
01-23-2012, 06:57 AM
Go out with a short skirt, a thong and a white t-shirt, no bra.
Write on your t-shirt: 5 dollars (or what you pay with in your country) for a flash. Stay out until you get bored of flashing.

If it's hot and you live near a beach:
Go out wearing a bikini and go to the beach. When there get topless and ask a guy to put sunblock on your back, when done ask if they want to do your front too.
While sunbathing topless bury your bikinitop in the sand.
After some time go back home topless and if someone asks say you were sunbathing and someone stole your top.

Go to a clothing store wearing only a shirt/t-shirt as top, no bra.
Now try on some tops and keep wearing one you like. Now walk out the store and when the alarm goes off pretend you didn't know you were still wearing the top. Then get topless and give the top to the security/seller and get your own top back from the changing room.
Or you could just go to the pay desk and then realise you are wearing the top you want to buy. Leave it on the pay desk and go find your other shirt in the changing room.

Just ask some guy(s) to judge your clothing you want to buy. Try one some sexy clothes and have them look at you and tell you what they like best. You could also ask them to help closing zippers on the back of dresses.
Sometimes don't close the cutains and just change while they can see you.

Bandana
01-23-2012, 11:06 AM
I just created one that you can try, go here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=612760#post612760

Another dare: Go to a place a bit outside the city, where there are
trees on both sides of a road (not too big). Bring a simple bike lock
that has a key. Hide the key on one side of the road, walk into the
trees on the other side of the road about 10 minutes from the key.

Strip off all your clothes and lock them to a tree with the bike lock.
Now go get the key without using the same way twice! Only to be
done when the sun is up...

archie21
01-23-2012, 11:27 AM
sent you an obey dare........

naked_dare_girl
03-01-2012, 10:37 PM
Still feel free to post dares here guys! I love the ones so far.

johnnyboiy
03-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Approach guys randomly in a robe or towel in an apartment or hotel and "Accidentally" drop your robe or towel.

Note: you should have a reason to approach them for example you need sugar or soap

comicslave
03-01-2012, 11:03 PM
I personally always like people who say "Oh i like public dares" and then a limit is no pics or webcam.. Just saying is all, kinda funny...

Anyway... I would say go to a mall in a string bikini, then have it so its barely tied and see what fun happens afterwards =3

it2000
05-07-2012, 04:01 AM
Are you still looking for dares?

vinsin
05-07-2012, 05:18 AM
Err this thread is 3 months old.

archie21
05-07-2012, 06:02 AM
she will probably still look if you leave her something..... even an old thread may bring fun...

naked_dare_girl
05-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Sure I'm still looking.

Krabat
05-07-2012, 01:58 PM
Go to a park Just wearing a String, a Collar and a dog leash. try to finde someone who walks you trough the park =)

N7 Sarge
07-21-2012, 08:17 PM
go to a hotel (close to home) and strip compleately naked (no socks shoes or anything) start to masterbate just before you cum stop and walk out of the hotel room without the key try to find some guy (or guys) when someone sees you you are to say that you are extreamly horny and want to fuck if he accepts you are to have sex with him and to cum on your face when he is done tell him that you are addicted to exabishism and tell him to tie up your hands with a belt or something and lock you out. now walk home. if you dont have sex you are to walk outside and cum on the sidewalk. this dare can be done at any time

hope to hear if you try this if you do pm me a full report of what happend.

-sarge

loves_the_dares
07-21-2012, 10:48 PM
Go to a nudist beach and be really immature by going up to random peeps, checking them out and commenting on their body parts then show yours off!
If you get reported...bad luck..?

BtO
07-22-2012, 02:12 AM
Do this dare when it is dark outside.

Pull out as much pieces of clothes as you want. Then go out on your balcony or in your garden. Close your eyes and stand there for 1 minute. Then edge for every piece of clothes which you wear. Then you can open your eyes and go back.

Send me a report afterwards! How many pieces of clothes did you wear?

Have fun
;)

smalldickbound
07-23-2012, 06:36 AM
wear a dress that buttons down the front. wear no panties or bra. bring a pair of scissors and go to a park. invite random strangers to cut off a button until none or left. Leave dress in the park and walk/drive home

mikey12212
11-19-2012, 06:18 PM
go to a gym and get naked and work out for 10 minutes, and if you use the bike, moan as if you feel it vibrating... pm me ok?

Truckernaut42
11-19-2012, 08:01 PM
Order pizza and when it arrives, step outside your house/apartment room completely naked so anyone driving by/walking down the hall can see you completely naked.

Chaseler
06-04-2013, 05:45 PM
Go to the park wearing a very short skirt and no panties. Wear a thin white tank top with no bra. Go to the swing set and swing letting the wind blow your skirt up as you spread your legs. The if someone confonts you ask the if they would like to get a better look at it. If not find someone to ask. If they say yes lift up your skirt there. After that go to the water fountain and get your shirt wet. Walk around and see if anyone notices. If you want to take it a step further take off your top and walk topless or bottomless or both.