PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: The Capital

Young Writter
01-05-2012, 03:33 PM
This is my first story on this site, so please give feedback. Particularly, I used a new method in this story: I tried to state only the facts. I left the feelings of the protaginist to the reader (especially durring sexual scenes, in non-sexual scenes, for the sake of story. I often will switch between chapters on this, so for one chapter I will state a lot of feelings and thoughts, and in another I will state as little as possible).

WARNING: The following contains strong language and many sexual themes. Viewer is recomended to be 16 or older.

Chapter 1

Staring outside my bedroom window, I admired the beautiful landscape. The capital of Benwingson was where I had grown up my entire life. With the obvious exception of being born in one of the other cities, I have never left the capital, as with anyone under the age of sixteen. Benwingson is a unique country; our government gets involved with people’s sex lives. In almost every other country, relationships and sexual actions are consensual by both participants in most cases, with the obvious exceptions of rape and such. This remains true in our country, but only for a young age.

Up to the age of sixteen, children in Benwingson are taught in schools. We study many of the topics you do, such as history, math, and science. However, the teachers particularly stress the importance of excelling in school. Different people grasped the concept at different ages, but the end result is that on the first day of May every year, the usefulness of every 16 year old is to be decided based on academic and testing results. Low effort or intelligence results in being placed in the negative category, and high scores result in being placed in the positive category. People from the positive category then select their mates whom they will remain with for the rest of their life from the negative category. Then, every 16 year old travels to a designated city which was previously inhabited by an age group that became too old to care for themselves, so everyone came back to the capital. The positive category runs the society as the negative category is then used as sex objects and forms of pleaser.

So, basically, everyone in our school works really hard in an attempt to not become a sex toy. It’s a genius strategy our government has. First of all, everyone obviously works harder to become educated. Secondly, the negative category doesn’t weigh down the rest of society with their costs of living. Finally, every positive category member has someone to take out all of their sexual tension on. Also, their reason for choosing 16 was for two main reasons. Almost everyone is sexually capable at this point, and also this has given a good solid 10 years of observing the students.

I continued observing the magnificent landscape as my roommate, Kelly, came in. “Hey, Lily,” she said. She was wearing her bath robe. “You doing ok?” she asked. I nodded. We were both nervous, as anyone our age was, because the next day was May 1st, and we were both 16. Everyone dreads this day greatly, although many have at least some idea of where they will end up. If you’re me, and your test scores and GPA ended up in the general area where they put the cut-off line for the negative group, you’re nervous as hell because you have no idea. Kelly is in the same position I’m in, having exactly 0.00024 GPA lower than me. She smiled at me, and I smiled back. She then turned around to her dresser, and removed her bath robe, leaving her completing naked and giving me a nice view of her ass as she searched her dresser for the nightgown she wanted. I couldn’t help but look at her, what can I say, I’m bi-curious. When she turned around, it gave me a nice view of her front: cute, small breasts, like my own, and a trimmed vagina, also like my own. Her body and hair was still a little wet from the shower.

After she got dressed, I went into the bathroom to take my shower myself. I stripped off my tank top and skirt, and admired my body. ‘Hey, if I am chosen to be in the negative category, at least I’d do a good job in it,’ I thought. I then undid my bra, pulled down my panties, and threw all of my clothes in our laundry basket. After turning the water on, I waited for it to progress to a comfortable temperature, and then stepped in. The amazing warm sensation of the water hitting my naked body was magnificent just as it always was. I shampooed my hair, and washed the rest of my body, more thorough than I usually do, considering that if I get chosen for the negative category, I might not take another shower for a long time.

When I came back out, Kelly was reading a book by her nightstand. Usually we would be studying at this hour, but since we already have taken our last exam earlier that day, all we could do is wait and pray. I changed into my night gown, and got inside my bed. I turned my head, wished that I was anywhere but here, and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of Kelly brushing her teeth in the bathroom. I laid there, collecting my thoughts, and when I was finally conscience enough to understand what that day was I began to have a panic attack. I busted out crying into my pillow, and the next thing Kelly was next to me, holding my hand. I turned to her, and hugged her. “It’s ok,” Kelly said. “Look at it this way, worst case scenario you get placed in the lower category. This doesn’t mean you lose all of your freedoms and you’re imprisoned forever. We can still hook up occasionally and go out for a fun night.” I kept crying on her shoulder, I felt safe in her arms. I didn’t want to leave; I didn’t want to go outside, where I would face the risk of becoming a sex slave. I eventually brought myself to break free from Kelly, though, and I brushed my teeth.

When I came back to my dresser, I took off my night gown, and admired my naked body in the mirror again. Kelly and I had been comfortable being naked around each other for a long time, she didn’t know I was bi-curious, but I was fairly certain she wasn’t. I decided to wear my best clothes today, since I might not get to wear nice clothes again for a long time. I took my favorite pair of panties, this cute shade of pink with a really cool design in light blue, and put it on. I then put on a bra that matched my panties in color. After debating on which dress to wear, I decided to go with my newest dress: all light blue, except the bottom has some pink on it. I loved it.

When I was finally dressed, and ready for the day, Kelly and I went down to the lounge in our dorm. Every girl in our grade level was in this building, and we all had to be in the lounge by noon, and it was 11:57. I like to cut these things close, besides, the decision was made last night by a computer and an algorithm used to determine the usefulness of every 16 year old. When we got to the lounge, it was obvious we were the last ones to arrive. At a few minutes after twelve, everyone left the building and followed our supervisors to the decision center. This building is used only a few times a year leading up to this date, and, obviously, May 1st. I had never been inside it. Once inside, we were instructed to check-in at the front to find out which room we were supposed to go to, then travel to that room and wait there.

After checking in right after Kelly, I found out that we were in the same room: 43D. Following the instructions on the wall, we came to a poorly lit room with one other girl we knew, her name was Samantha. She was a slightly better student than Kelly and I, so that gave a small reassurance that maybe we did get selected for the positive category. She didn’t seem too thrilled, however. We waited in that room for about fifteen minutes until three boys, whose names I did not know, came into the room followed by one of our instructors. “You have about five minutes to decide who gets paired up with who.” He looked at his clipboard, then added: “The boys are the positive category, so they chose. Girls, do what they say, but don’t take too much time, boys.”

I looked at Kelly in fear, and then back at the boys. I expected them to begin barking orders, telling us to strip, and humiliate us the first chance they got. At least, that was how I expected it to go. But they seemed more relieved themselves more than anything, and then they chatted amongst their selves, occasionally pointing at one of us as to one of us. Eventually, one of them spoke: “OK, we’ve decided how to do this. You,” he pointed at Kelly, “get paired up with me. You,” he pointed at me, “get paired up with Josh.” Josh raised his hand. He was brown haired and brown eyes. He actually was really cute; I expected to have a ruthless partner. Although, he wouldn’t be chosen for positive if he wasn’t aggressive.

After the first boy finished explaining to Samantha which partner she had, the boys instructed us to proceed into the lobby. As I exited the room, however, Josh Grabbed my hand, and held it as we walked. It didn’t seem like it was out of a sign of dominance, maybe he was going to go less harsh on me? I didn’t know. Either way, by the time we reached the lobby it seemed as if almost everyone had found their partner. What was strange though, was everything was silent. Nobody was talking. Then, out of nowhere, one of our instructors told us to follow him to the train station. It was a short walk, and Josh kept holding my hand the entire time. We got on the train, and I noticed that there were two columns, two chairs being on each row, as if built specifically for the master to sit next to their slave. Josh and I were directed to a seat, and they were identical, no differentiation between the slave and the master. Josh sat on the aisle seat, and I sat next to the window. There were magazines in front of us, and Josh grabbed one. “Go ahead,” he said, and ushered me to grab one. Seemed as if he was being really nice, but as I looked around many of the other masters were doing the same.

I picked up a magazine about politics. Politics was a subject that I had always enjoyed in school, and I figured I may as well read something I enjoy, who knows if I’ll keep this luxury. After I was done with the magazine, I put it back, and admired the landscape as the train sped along. When I turned back to Josh, I saw that he was grabbing two bowls of oatmeal from the attendant coming by. Finally, breakfast, I was starving since I hadn’t eaten anything all day. However, I noticed there was only once spoon in Josh’s hands. He placed one of the bowls on the ground. “Alright, eat it using only your face,” he said. I was frozen, taken off-guard. Poor mistake on my part. After a few seconds he shoved me onto my hands and knees, and pushed my face into the oatmeal. “Eat it.” He commanded. “And don’t wipe the oatmeal off of your face until I do so myself.”

I was humiliated; there I was at the feet of my master eating oatmeal with only my face. ‘Now it begins’, I thought. I licked up the entire oat meal bowl, and then sat back up at my seat with oatmeal still on my face. A little bit of it got onto my dress. I looked at Josh, who smiled as he saw me. He then turned around, and looked back at me. “Stand up,” he commanded. This time I obeyed quickly, and stood there as he stood up, and admired me. The then wiped a lot of the oatmeal off of my face and onto my hands. When he had gotten most of it off, he pulled up my dress far enough to show my panties. I tried not to resist. He then shoved his hand with the oatmeal inside my panties, and wiped it on my vagina. He then sat down, and ushered for me to do the same.

“You may wipe your face now, or correct your dress, if you wish,” he stated. I sat back down at my seat, and the warm oatmeal pushed up against my vagina, some of it even leaked to the inside of my vagina. It was sticky, and gross. It wasn’t long, however, until we reached our destination. Everyone was ordered to exit the train, and every couple was given an envelope with a key to our new apartment, with the address and directions on how to get there. We were told to settle in and the next day the positive group would resume their education, and the negative group would receive various labor jobs, although there was a small amount of labor jobs to go around so all of the slaves would have about 4 hours of city work to do each day. More instructions were inside our envelope concerning our jobs and education.

Josh grabbed our envelope, and led me to our apartment, which was about a 15 minute walk from the train station. Again, Josh held my hand the whole way, as if we were an actual couple. I couldn’t help but wonder what he would do to me in private. Hurt me, like almost everyone else would? Or is he actually going to be nice to me? He led me up the newly carpeted stairs to our apartment door, and took out two keys, handing one of them to me to hold onto. He unlocked the door, walked inside, and turned the light on. I followed.

The apartment was amazing. Sure, it wasn’t anything fancy or anything, but I was realizing that this was where I was going to live for possibly the rest of my life, and honestly I was expecting worse. “Seems nice, doesn’t it?” Josh said. I nodded. He looked at me, and smiled. I pulled my nice, smooth, brown hair back behind my head. He kept staring at me. Then he spoke again: “Come here into the bedroom,” he said.

Chapter 3

‘Oh shit,’ I thought. ‘Here it is. He’s going to rape me.’ I followed, nervously, to the bedroom as he ordered me to sit down on the bed. I did, and I saw him look through the dresser until he found several pieces of rope, and a blindfold. He pushed me, hard, onto my back. He tied my hands together with the rope, and then tied the rope to the headboard, keeping me from moving anything but my feet. He then tied each of my feet with a piece of rope and tied the other end to under the bed, rendering me unable to make large movements.

Then, Josh jumped on top of me, and ripped my dress off of me. He did so quickly, and threw it aside. He then ripped off my bra and panties, and threw them aside as well. Before I knew it, I was tied with my legs open revealing my pussy on a bed about to be raped. Josh tied a blindfold to my head, so I was then unable to see anything. I laid there helplessly wondering what he would do next. I heard him dig through the dresser, and take something out. I then felt a soft brush rubbing on my stomach. The brush moved up to my breasts, and I wiggled by the tickling sensation. The soft brushes then moved away, and they were replaced with a hard brush, similar to a toothbrush rubbing on my breasts. It hurt. The hard brush then slowly moved down over my body, past my stomach and pussy, to the upper part of my thigh. Josh began to rub harder, and then take off the brush. “How was that?” he asked.

“Nice,” I said. Well, ok, maybe there was a part of me which liked that. Then, without any warning, I felt a clothes pin being put on my nipples. I yelped out in pain, which was responded with a smack to my face. More clothes pins were added around my body, and the pain got very intense. I then felt Josh but his penis in my mouth, and he ordered me to suck it. As best as I could, I moved my tongue along his penis and move my mouth in and out as best I could. This lasted for about five minutes until he pulled his penis out of my mouth, and, I believe he inserted it into my vagina. He then pumped in and out, hard, and it hurt a lot. After about three minutes I felt him cum inside me, and then he took it out. He then inserted an object inside my pussy, and it began vibrating. I heard the door open, then close, and then I didn’t hear anything for what felt like hours.

Demonking
01-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Great story well thought out and good story line

kmacroxs
01-08-2012, 05:48 PM
This is pretty good. But it would be nice to see a story that has a master who doesn't treat their slave like this.

daremaster 1
01-08-2012, 06:45 PM
I like this type of stories, there fun. Thanks for the chapters! Looking forward to more.

J.M.N
01-10-2012, 05:07 PM
Great long chapters with lots of different topics to suit different readers, brilliant :D