PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam not required)

TheTrueExperience
01-05-2012, 09:42 AM
20/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Hello, well i haven't been on this site for a while, i got very busy with study and then Christmas celebrations. However, i have now returned and i'm seeking slaves.

Before i go any further i am going to make some key points:
-You must be under 24 i really am not interested in anybody older than this.
-Except on very rare occasions, most of this will be done via email so a webcam is not required, but another form of taking and sharing pictures is a REQUIREMENT.
-I am not looking for anybody extremely shy, you must be willing to do naked tasks from day 1, it is however, it optional to hide your face until you get to know me better.

So, i am an experienced master, i've had many slaves before, mainly over webcam that i've found around various chat rooms. This, time, however, i'm looking for something a little more casual. I am looking for a few slaves who will communicate with me, mainly over email or instant messenger. I will vary the number of tasks i send you, depending on how much time you have available and your limits but you should be willing to do at least 2 tasks per week and follow simple rules which i will set as we go along. Even though tasks will not be done live, i still except evidence of completion, videos are the best but pictures will do also.

I am not bothered about your gender, sexuality or apperance, i believe strictly that its whats on the inside that counts and i will treat each slave as an individual. I hope that if we are able to talk on instant messanger, I will get to know you and become a friend as well as a master, I believe that it is the masters duty help their slaves through their personal problems as well as just helping them with their secret desires, so i will always be willing to offer you help and advice in other areas of your life if you ever need someone to talk to.

In terms of my interests, I have experienced and enjoy most kinds of tasks, but in particular i enjoy using humilation and disgusting tasks to degrade my slaves, but i am also quite happy with all other types of tasks including pain and roleplay situations such as puppy play and age play.

I will take each slaves individual situations into account when choosing tasks and rules so i would like a chance to talk to you on Windows Live messanger before I start sending tasks. If you cannot use messanger and only email then please send the following details to me in an email instead:

-Name
-Sexuality
-Loves
-Limits
-Living situation (who you live with, city or country, places where you can do tasks)
-Toys and Items available for tasks (including opposite genders clothes and pet items)

My email and instant messenger address is [email protected]

I look forward to speaking with you soon boys and girls!

hudson20
01-16-2012, 04:49 PM
are you still accepting applications?