PDA

View Full Version : Need punishment For slave

Hollyann
01-05-2012, 09:16 AM
My slave has been having trouble to remember to call me mistress so she needs punishments to help her remember

Punisher37
01-06-2012, 02:34 AM
What are your slaves likes and limits?

Writing lines always seems appropriate for forgetting to call you mistress. Something like 'I must always call my mistress mistress.' Pain can also help get her attention, especially if it is something that will hurt while she is talking to you, such as spanking her sit spot or wearing pegs while talking to you.

Hollyann
01-30-2012, 09:06 PM
I have started doing the 3 strike rule with my slave when she forgets and every time it gets worse. the last punishment she had was 50 spanks on each cheek 30 on her breasts 40 on her pussy and 75 on each nipple I need worse ones though because she Is forgetting alot

fireman
01-31-2012, 07:17 AM
Give her smacks and then. Get a piece of cardboard. Cut it to fit you butt. Take a pack of thumb tacks and push them in the cardboard. Use thicker cardboard so only a little sticks through. Now go sit naked on the board and write 500 times I love my mistress and I will listen to her. I am her bad slut and I deserve whatever he does to me.

pleasurebound
06-18-2012, 04:50 AM
I have started doing the 3 strike rule with my slave when she forgets and every time it gets worse. the last punishment she had was 50 spanks on each cheek 30 on her breasts 40 on her pussy and 75 on each nipple I need worse ones though because she Is forgetting alot
I would tie her spread eagled for 2 hours and run a feather over her entire body, boobs and pussy but not let her come no matter how wet she gets.

comicslave
06-18-2012, 04:55 AM
Are you doing the punishment to her? or she doing it herself? What toys does she own? If anything you are free to pm me, we can discuss it more.

drbinks
06-18-2012, 05:00 AM
If you're ok with a bit of blood, get a cloth glove of some sort, turn it inside out, and glue thumb tacks into it so the point will be facing out from the palm.

Now your spanks will be more memorable.